50 Percent Grey, another Must, Must see!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Macho, Jul 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. datoolman Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I found the clip to be very interesting. The animation was well done, but with a few small flaws. I wish I could get my hands on Arnold :)

D
  2. KaaShamau Jedi Master

star 4
    I like how he wakes up with a wound, like we missed the story before the story. Does that make sense?
  3. datoolman Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yes... I agree... He was obviously a cop or soldier that may have committed some atrocities before his death.
  4. Carl_el_cee Jedi Knight

star 3
    Relax, EagleI. This isnt a forum to quabble over religions now. And I get your point, but hey, breaking news: People arent perfect at expressing themselves! :)

Carl

PS: Nothing personal, really.
  5. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    People arent perfect at expressing themselves!

I beg your pardon, but I am!

;)
  6. WhisperingDeath Jedi Master

star 4
    Dorkman is about as close as a prodestant on this board is going to get to describing the Catholic view of Hell/Pergatory/Heaven so I won't waste your time correcting the small imperfections in his statement.

As for the film, I loved the CGI but thought it was a bit vague for my tastes. Much, MUCH better than the normal cinimatic masturbation made by film students.

EDIT: Just for the record there is a difference between a non-practicing Catholic and a non-Catholic. Macho has been baptised so right now he would belong to the former group.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.