main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

501st Bash

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Beretta911, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta911

Beretta911 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2005
    For anyone interested here is the link to purchase tickets for the 501st Bash. They are $22 (that includes $1 transaction fee) FYI: I was told they expect these to sell out so if you are interested in going, its wise to buy a ticket soon.

Who: A diverse group of wretched scum of the galaxy

What: Food, drink, live music, a DJ, possible celebrity guests and more!

When: Saturday, August 14th

Where: Doubltree Resort @ 10100 International Drive

Why: Do you really need to ask?

http://www.501stbash.com/

2. wookieesrus

wookieesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2009
    Beretta, could you double check the date please. Not sure if they changed it or if it's a typo.

3. Beretta911

Apr 21, 2005
    That was a typo, the date is Friday, August 13th NOT the 14th

Whoops!

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    More info:

An invitation has been extended to Rebel Legion members as well (and their friends and family -- age 18+) to the 501st's Imperial Bash at Celebration V. It will be a night of music, food, drinks, prizes and a whole lot of fun. This will be the not-miss event at Celebration V. Surprises guaranteed!

Tickets in the form of collectible bracelets will be on sale in advance ONLY. They will not be on sale at Celebration V, so don?t wait to order.

Tickets can be picked up at the 501st Legion room at CV (preferred method) due to possible line congestion at the event door.

Ticket price includes admission, food, soft drinks and entertainment. A cash bar with great prices and special drinks will be available as well.

Advance price deadline: July 9th. After this date the price will increase to $25, so don?t wait! Final deadline is July 30th.

To order tickets and for more details, visit the official 501st CV Imperial Bash website:

http://www.501stbash.com/

Feel free to share the website with friend and family who will be attending. Get ready for an incredible experience!

The first 350 people get a collector's patch (now all gone). The cap is 800 people including VIP's/celebrities, per fire marshall code.

[image=http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/REDEYE03/501stImperialBashFlyer.jpg]

5. Beretta911

Apr 21, 2005
    Any idea on when those sold out? I'm curious to know if maybe I'm getting one.

6. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    *sigh*
    As much as I want to go to this, I can't justify it as
    a) The Disney party is the next night, and we'll be up from 6AM to at least 2AM
    b) If the Fan Breakfast is Saturday than Maulfly and I will be up even EARLIER to help Anne with that...

7. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    As far as I know right now, this was supposed to be a private party for the 501st & Rebel Legion and was not supposed to be posted on public forums.

I've emailed Albin asking him if they're extending the invite to non-RL/501st at this point. Until I hear back from him, I'm leading out all info and URLs for tickets.

Edit: Albin said they have indeed opened the party up to other groups. :)

8. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I was thinking the same thing and was puzzeled why this was posted here. acording to a post over at RS, This is NOT for the public. It is for 501/RL members only. Maybe we should lock this thread , Miana?

9. Beretta911

Apr 21, 2005
    No doubt the 501st is trying get as many 501st members in there as possible but the ticket website makes no mention of any particular restrictions towards those who are not.

The website does ask for a group affiliation, those being 501st/Rebel legion/Mandalorian mercs/droid builders/Friends & Family.

10. Robonino

Robonino Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 29, 2009
    So, to qualify as a friend or family, what do I need to do? I have an friend in the 501st who can vouch for me, will that do? I'm interested in attending.

11. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I heard back from Albin and he said that they opened it up to other groups as well now. :)

Will edit the info back in. :)

12. Beretta911

Apr 21, 2005
    Sah-weet...Thanks Miana

13. Robonino

Robonino Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 29, 2009
    Sweet! I'm there.

14. Beretta911

Apr 21, 2005
    Just heard the tickets for the 501st Bash are now sold out.

If you planned on going, I hope you got one!

15. Skaught

Skaught Jedi Master star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    The Bash is indeed sold out. 800 tickets gone in four weeks. Thanks for the interest!

Scott

16. jonboy

jonboy Jedi Knight

Mar 30, 2010
    HELP!! If anyone ends up not being able to go to the 501st party give me a shout as I didnt manage to get a ticket!! know its a long shot but worth a try!! Coming all the way from Scotland UK so party would be a blast!! cheers guys:)

17. Setal_Dorset

Setal_Dorset Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 21, 2006
    ahhhh i want to go but there sold out.....im so sad........im about to be official and want to meet up and hang out with everyone

18. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    If you have access to the 501st forums, there is a waiting list thread under the CV forums.

Otherwise, as an alternative, there's a free party in Valencia BCD at the convention center Friday night from 8 pm - midnight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.