main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX 501st Battleship Texas photo op- March 3rd

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by TI1420, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Members of the 501st Star Garrison will be suiting up for pictures at the Battleship Texas on Saturday, March 3rd. We'll be suited up and taking pictures by 11am.

If anyone from the FanForce is interested in coming along to get pictures with us, or just join inthe general fun, you are welcome, just RSVP to this thread so we know how many folks to expect (per request of the park manager). The Parks department is being exceptionally generous in allowing us to do this, so we want to stay in their good graces.

Bring your kids if you like, the park fee is nominal, and of course this is a family friendly and educational state park.

If anyone else has a costume and would like to suit up with us, that would be cool, too. I know someo f you have Imperial gear but are not in the Legion; you are welcome, and I'm sure there are a couple of Rebel costumers- you're welcome, too, but you will be taken "prisoner" ;)

Post your RSVP here and I can PM you with more details and answer questions.

2. StormMoose

StormMoose Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    Count me in. I can go into work late that day. This will be a lot of fun and will be the closest to a star destroyer most people can get. Must bring lots of film.

3. starwarsgeek74

starwarsgeek74 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2006
    Count me in, I'll be bringing my 2 offspring with me.

4. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    We had a good turnout today and got some cool pictures. Keep your eyes peeled later this year- the ship manager wants to get the 501st out for some Halloween events this fall. Daytime trick or treat for the kids, etc.

Here is a link to my photo album:

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t158/TK1420/

5. StormMoose

StormMoose Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    I would like to thank everyone who welcomed me in and allowed me to suit up with you and have a great time. Next time I am bringing my wife to aid me in my costume support. Once again thanks to all. I have a new home with you all.
    Great pictures Ian.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.