Ark 501st event this weekend & A NAKED DAY gettogether

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry I forgot about this but this weekend is the free comic book day and Tracy has set up an event at the comic shop on JFK. Him and Jeremy did this last year. So if anyone wants to go her is the info::

This coming Saturday, May 5th, we've been invited back to the Comic Book Store on JFK, address is 3217 JFK at the Collector's Edition Comics. This is to help promote the "Free Comic Book Day" that is held each year across the country.
    We've been asked to be there from 10:30 am until about 1:00 pm.

Myself and Julia has messed up as usall and double booked so we may not make it we are helping Connie and Matt unless they want to take a breather for a few hours and do teh event then we can go help them: Either way those of you who can it might be alot of fun.

Also as some of you know this week the first lady has a NAKED DAY and so this weekend around 6PM we have planned to have a gettogether here at Endor Estate and everyone as usall is invited.
    More details and time will come later if you have any? call or email
  2. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nyborg has just found out that he has to work not only Friday but possibly Saturday as well, not sure what hours for Sat. But the party must go on, after all it's my(shadowscout) party and I'm not working.

ShadowScout out
  3. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Time? Would be helpful???

And if you're interested in the Comic Day event... Let me know and I'll be sure and let you know what time locokarma and I will be there...

It's a fun event if you're interested...

I just have to figure out what to wear...

4. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Time for what if your talking about Julia's gettogether the post says 6PM . At the moment im still working and probably wont know anything new till Friday night late.
  5. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    OK.

So, I'm stoned on the codine cough syrup.

Can't be spot on all the time.

Totally missed the 6pm comment.

I'm bringing the stuff to make Midori sours... (If I can find it...)

See you Saturday Shadow...
  6. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    We got a head start on the project at work we are hoping to finish it tomorow night so we dont have to work Sat. So I might make it to the comic book thing and help Connie and Matt plus aggravate my wifes gettogether that night.
  7. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    For those that was at the Free Comic Day on JFK thanks we had a blast.

And on another note thanks for all who showed up at Julia's bday gettogether even though it was very quit around here that nite.
  8. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    just want to say thanks to those who helped me celebrate my birthday, hope everyone enjoyed themselves eben though it was a rather tame party for around here. Also thanks Darren for the
    Elvis knife. I'm going to put it in my cabinet in my room to be safe. I wouldn't want anyone to cut anything off.

Thanks again,
    ShadowScout out
  9. Astiateu Jedi Knight

star 1
    Happy Happy birthday! Sorry we missed it! :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.