main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq 501st Members

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Gecko_Fett, Mar 24, 2005.

1. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Try hitting F5 or refreshing the browser with the reresh button?

2. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Awesome pics! WE need to get someone volunteered (I pic EP and Jenna) for the musical nights....

3. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Works now, cool

4. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    Vee will help out for pix on Saturday as well for the symphony.

5. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Awesome!!!

Hows your armor? I'm going to be working on my new set of legs this week.

6. JediMexx

Aug 31, 2004
    It's going really good..got it all assembled and riveted together. I just need to do some final cuts to fit .. primer .. then paint. If I can get it fully painted by this weekend I might give you a call to see if you can do the blaster marks.

7. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Romans looks awesome so far, can't wait to see it all finish in arc trooper style. I'm hoping to finish mine by this weekend.

8. JediMexx

Aug 31, 2004
    Dude you WILL be finished by this weekend. [face_skull]

9. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    I will be finished by this weekend....

10. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Hey Roman, which parts are you riveting? I wanted to see how you built the legs, I was thinking of gluing them......

Obi, you have Jess's old suit right?

My airbrush is available for both, please let me know when you want the ding marks...

11. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Yeah I bought jess's. I have to resize to fit me. Jess is more muscular then me so I looked like a twig in it. I finally got all of the stuff I need except for boots. I'm building my DC-15 Blaster, it's coming out ok.

12. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Are you building the blaster like Romans? I heard that the MG we have may be molded soon, The materials are in. The boots do suck, I have a cheap solution for a temporary set if you like...

13. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/TD5151/3beefcake.gif]

Damn straight Dave!!!!!

14. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    No i'm building the smaller blaster for now, then i'm gonna see about the bigger one.

Hey jess were can I get some of that beefcake supplement?

15. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Dude...they pulled the Beefcake 4000 supplement off the shelves cuz people were getting way to buff! I am all out....but I do have 25 lbs of peanut M & M's if you need a alternate supplement?

16. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
  17. JediMexx

Aug 31, 2004
    For the legs...I am riveting the outside of the leg and using velcro on the inside. I did most of the armor this way except for the forarms (I rivited both sides). I need to make sure my armor is prepped for those potty breaks I need to take. Nothing like seeing a pair of clone legs hanging from under the stall! David and I will probly be working on the armor at my place on Friday or Sunday...stop by if you can. Hopefully I get this done in time to get the blaster marks done.

18. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    I may be able to Friday, I'm going to the Fair and the meeting on Sunday so I may not be able to then. I was thinking of doin them that way, I did my last set pretty much that way but with glue instead of rivets. Did you overlap the armor on the legs? They seem to have anough room for that and it's way less work than what I did. But the flush look is nice too...

19. JediMexx

Aug 31, 2004
    Yea .. I was able to overlap the legs. I know on the CTN boards there is a thread on how to make them seamless even when you overlap them....I may try it after things slow down. I used industral strength double sticktape then riveted the legs to make sure there was no gaps. It came pretty decent and should be bullet proof. I can bring it by to the meeting if you can't make it down.

20. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Yse sir! i will be there...I have plans for another EP II helmet....Tk and I may see on making duplicates of this one, there's guys on the CT.net boards who want Bacara helemts.

21. fathom33

fathom33 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    I'm down to take pics for the event. I know for sure I will go on Saturday. I still need to check about Friday. I am pretty sure I can get a babysitter for that night as well. I will keep you posted.

22. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    I will be there Friday night if a photographer is needed. Let me know.

23. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Sgt. Fox Helmet!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Clone-Trooper-Helmet_W0QQitemZ6561811156QQcategoryZ99970QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

24. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Was there tonight helping Roman and David with there Armor, People they are freaking sweet there are going to look kick A$$, you guy's rock.=D=a lot of working they are putting in.

25. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    =D= =D= Awesome boys....