main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq 501st Members

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Gecko_Fett, Mar 24, 2005.

1. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey Gecko, after that night of bowling, you are right. It does look like us.

2. Obi-Neb-Kenobi

Obi-Neb-Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2003
  3. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    That's pretty sweet.
    =D=

4. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    That is really sweet looking!

5. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    That looks sweet!!!!! Mmmmmmm Dewbacks!

6. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    that is bad arse neb thanks!!!

...could you dirty up the troopa' a bit...

-lor

7. Obi-Neb-Kenobi

Mar 25, 2003
    Thanks everyone...

Lor, Dirty him up?? Are you nuts? You want me to ruin the shine I put on that armor, I spent hours polishing that bucket alone...

J/K... yeah... I 'could' do that...

The image isn't totally 'locked down' yet... so if there's any ideas anyone's got... we might be able to incorporate them... just depends on what it is. And let me say this now... Sorry, no, I will not incorporate a "Route 66" sign ANYWHERE in the image... that just wouldn't be 'right'.

The only down side about this... is that there are too many colors... I'm gonna try and work on a 'simpler' version for printing or for embroidery (patches)... I'll post that when I have something.

-Obi-Neb-Kenobi!

8. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Thanks Neb!!!

9. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    hly crap! that is beautiful! Man, get that on a t-shirt stat!

by the by, that makes me want to go out and buy my armor instead of paying my mortgage just so I can wear a shirt with it on it. may not be able to afford the armor just yet so I think I am gonna have to get cracking on my tusken female.

man, that is so beautiful! I love the backgorund, it says NM to me so much.

10. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    wow that's awesome!!!!!

we would sure look tough with that as a patch!

awesome job Neb!

11. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Neb, that is really beautiful!

12. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    is it bad that i Have spent the last 30 minutes just starring at this thing instead of working?

oh and a lady I work with just looked at it and was like, "Wow! that is gorgeous!" she snuck up on me as I was daydreaming riding behind the trooper into the sunsets

13. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
  14. Obi-Neb-Kenobi

Mar 25, 2003
    Cool, I'm glad everyone likes it... and thanks for the kind words!

Lor printed out a couple 'big' copies of it at work today, and brought em' by... and I gotta say... I'm kinda impressed... what can I say... somethin' just 'clicked' in the wee hours of the night last night... as I was slavin' away at my art table.

So... is there some sort of poll or submission process that this needs to go through... or do you just wanna do a show of hands... :)

I'd like to lock down the image while I have time... and put this puppy to bed...

So... mobilize the troops... distribute imperial propaganda... do whatever needs to get done... and let me know... If this is accepted 'as is'... I already have sized images for the Mountain Garrison webpage (sized to the other 3 squads patches) that you can send their way and make you guys... 'official' ... And Lor and I are working on various 'scaled down' simpler versions of this for patches and t-shirts...

Keep me posted,

-Obi "Neb Kenobi!

"No time for pants!"

15. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    that is one sweet design!!

16. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    so when are we getting patches?

17. KidPlagueis

KidPlagueis Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    =D= I like, very good work on the logo, it rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    I would really like to see the Route 66 incorporated into it! Anyone else?

19. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Hmm, well, I also liked the yellow logo you posted earlier and it didn't have one... I'm not sure how it would work without looking like it was stuck in...

20. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    You could put up an Order 66 sign

21. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    the yellow one that was another garrsions logo design with a toy dewback on the top of the mountain range?

22. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Yeah, I like Neb's and the yellow one, and neither has a 66 sign... not sure how you incorporate one without it looking gratuitously pasted in.... they both look nice and clean, I like them...

23. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Do not get me wrong...I love Nebs design! It friggin rocks! My 2 cents is that i would like to see the 66 logo incorporated into it....it would set us apart from any other squad or garrison! And it is unique to New Mexico's history and links us to ROTS! But this is a group vote and my single wants is "insignificant next to the power of the force" I mean...majority rules!!!! :D

24. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    I can probably speak for the neb here... the rt, 66 sign will not, be incorporated in to the drawing... It wouldn't really fit in any where and besides there aren't any roads on tattooine any way... and the thing that will set us apart (if nebs drawin' gets chosen) is that we'll have a very unique and super bad ass logo...

I'm working on color-siple drawing so that we can make t-shirs and the like... I'll post it when I get it completed. I'm at work right now so who know when I'll get it done... hopefully tomorrow at the latest.

-lor

25. Outpour

Outpour Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2005
    That logo freaking rocks! We can always work in the 66 order/route elsewhere.. t-shirts or something.