main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey 501st Members

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Red-2, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red-2

Red-2 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 21, 2004
    Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone here is a member of the NJ501st. I'm only 16 years old so of course i'm totally jealous of you guys that are in it. I have a suit of armor, and i was wondering if it's possible for me to show up to any events/meetings just to check it out, not to join.

I know that i can contact NJ leader at their site, but i was hoping i could get someone on the inside to give me a little help.

~gracias

2. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    pm sent.

3. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    The majority of our group are cross-over members of the North East Remnant :)

4. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    I'm with the 501st Mountain Garrison. Dewback Ridge Squad. My pictures aren't up yet I should have my DZ number any day now! I'm a Tusken Raider. (I had too I live in New Mexico)

5. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Well, Matt- I greet you with a URRRTURRRRT URRTTURRRT RAHGGGGRAHGGG from a fellow Tusken!

I am a 501st member 5 times over (Sith Lord (Dooku and Custom in the works), 181st pilot, Biker Scout, Tusken Raider, and EP3 Clone (in the works). I love it and when there are major cons, it's cool to meet your 'brothers' that you've chatted wit hor bought stuff off of online.

Suggestion: save your money. Stalk Ebay and the internet for the right armor. You have 2 years to get armor (if you choose)and havethe time to find the right stuff.

~DG~

6. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Thanks for the tip I appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.