main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq 501st Mountain Garrison members...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by COS_Vader, Jan 25, 2006.

1. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    I know a lot of you don't know me, which is why I've come to you. ;) I'm the Rocky Mountain Fan Force's X-Wing Restoration Lead, member of the Rebel Legion Mountain Base, and Southern Colorado Fan Force.

I'm currently running for the 501st Mountain Garrison CO and want to improve the way the 501st operates locally. If you haven't been on the boards in a while, you can get to them here: http://www.mg501.com/forum/index.php

I know several FF members have been disenfranchised with the whole 501st thing in trying to join or being a past member, so if you've been active but away, I'd urge you to come back and make your voice heard this election season.

Either way you vote, I'll be happy - but the point is to make the Mountain Garrison and all of it's squads the best it can be.

Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll be more than happy to answer them as best I can.

Kevin Christley
    TK-1422, Pikes Peak Squad & 501st Spec Ops Det Lead

2. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Thanks for the post Kev!

3. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    Heck, I just thought I needed to stop down here more often anyways. Seeing that we're neighbors and all. ;)

I just wanted to ensure nobody felt left out down here. Now I just need to come troop with ya'll (Imp or Rebel - I'm ready either way).

4. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    See movie thread below....or above....depending on postings....[face_hypnotized]

5. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Is Colorado coming down for Bubonicon? Sorry, I'll probably miss you.