main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA 501st

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Dishnu, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dishnu

Dishnu Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2002
    Hey All its been a while since I stoped by and was wondering on how you all were doing at creating your squad?

2. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Well, we're doing great!

The squad hasn't gone too much further than fond dreaming.

Since we seem to be losing our main armor resource, it's unclear what's going to happen.

Time will tell, I guess.

3. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Hi Mike, tell me, have you been contacted recently by members of SpoCon? The reason I ask is that I'm the marketing chair and two people so far said they have contacted Garrison Titan, one of them is Nick from our group here, and one is Randy McKay, who's the Guest and Pro chair for the convention, the dual contact was a mistake, I just want to make that clear. Really, you should probably only be talking to Nick about attending the convention, and what will be happening and if you all want to participate (he's the programming chair). The Convention Chair accidentally put both people on the one task, so it was his fault.

Anyway I don't know if we'll have a squad anytime soon, as Alfredo said, we're loosing our only local source of armor, and summer's a slow time for us anyway. But I want to extend the double invitations of the other two convention chairs :D We'd really like to see as many of you show up as possible, we've got an awesome Guest of Honor, who I'm waiting until Friday to announce to the Spokantina at the meeting, but he has something directly to do with Star Wars. I hope we can convince you guys to help make a strong Star Wars presence at SpoCon

P.S. We have an idea for some opening ceremony theatrics that we'd like 501st participation in. ;)

4. Caomhanach

Caomhanach Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2007
    Hi everyone... First an introduction. My name is Mike and I am the CO of Garrison Titan. Mike and I have discussed a few times regarding the possibility of a Spokane Squad. Should you need any help please let either of us know, we can always help pointing you in the right direction regarding armor should people be interested in joining. I am also looking into getting a section of the Garrison messageboards set aside for Eastern WA only threads for those who are interested in joining the Garrison.

Yes we got contacted about SpoCon twice about it, and I replied to Nick, Mike replied to Randy so we've got it covered. We have posted a thread in the boards so hopefully we can get a showing then. Sounds like it could be good fun and it would be great to come over and meet some of you. As it is on almost a year away please keep in contact with Mike and I so we can ensure the Garrison is informed.

5. TK9993

TK9993 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2006
    Hey all.
    Just throwing my bucket into the ring and letting you know I'm always there if we need to get this rolling.

In fact, I'm going to start rolling and trying for recruits, so (I'M HOPING), they'll be some activity coming up on this board as I'll be telling them to start posting interest here.

Also, I saw the Diabetes Walk is coming up. I trooped it last year and expect her to call again this year.
    I'll keep you in touch when/if she does.

6. Dishnu

Dishnu Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2002
    Just to let you all know we have created a Forum for any who are interested in hhelping to start a Eastern Washington Squad and can be found here

Eastern Washington Squad

Thanks for the time

7. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Thanks for the link! This could be helpful.

If only I had any extra money.....

Hmm... this seems interesting...

http://www.hoeffer.com/clonesale/

8. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Excellent, we'll do our best ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.