main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

501th German Garrison in Europa-Park (Rust)

Discussion in 'German Speaking FanForce' started by Emilie, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emilie

Emilie Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2002
    Hallo alle!
    Ich heiße Emilie, ich bin in den Belgian-Garrison von der 501th... (Und ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, doch habe ich probiert).
    May I go on in English if you don't mind?
    I'm seeking any member of the 501th German-Garrison who went to Rust (Europa Park) this Week-end (July 18th to 20th) and that I would have met there. I was the red Twi'lek (one and only), the one freak that was so thrilled about all these german people around and that kept trying to speak german with everybody and who actually thought all the ones there were wonderfull people.
    Anybody coming back from Rust?
    I'd like to keep in touch, I'm a member of the 501th Belgian-Garrison and I'd love to keep contact with you all, because I had such a great time.
    Beautiful place, great weather, good-looking starwars-costumes-wearing german speaking guys...
    Our website (the french-speaking part of the belgian garrioson) can be found here : www.fanwars.be
    The site and our meeting boards are in french, but you can go on and post in Ebnglsih, we all speak it anyway... That way we'll be able to exchange pictures from the Week-end.
    Anybody feeling concerned?
    Just thought I'd ask. ;)
    Contact me, folks!
    emilie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.