5th Annual R2-KT Auction to benefit Make-A-Wish

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Feb 13, 2013.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Copied from the Facebook announcement on the X-Wing Project Page:
    All the paperwork is processing, MAW is THRILLED, and we've already been working on getting some awesome items for the cause! We've also secured a professional moderator for the occasion, with the MUCH bigger venue, this could really launch us far, far away from previous years' tallies.

Catz is going to pitch in on some solicitations once we have all of our paperwork stamped and ready to roll, but we will need help with setting everything up and getting some of those big ticket items. Wattographs has secured some signage help from an upcoming guest, and it looks like SC and I will be working on something super special to go along with that. Also, Varza is working on a KT X-Wing Helmet, and I've already had a couple donations from artists.

Stay tuned and here's hoping we totally ROCK this auction in 2013!
  2. JawaJaka Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I am soooo proud and soooo in on this one! I still have one spare rare KT Trailer patch. Let's start a conversation with Albin about getting a KT patch set (or a t-shirt, or combo). And when it's done we'll have to send him some pics of the auction (he asked for pics while we were at CVI).
  3. catz44 Force Ghost

star 4
  4. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    Sounds like you already have some great stuff lined up. Will you still need my little trinkets?
  5. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    I'm thinking a SW Jewelry Collection would be a good item for our BONUS SIZED auction. :D
    Last edited by PtrsonsZOO, Feb 17, 2013
    catz44 likes this.
  6. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    Hmm. I'll see what I can come up with. I still have many Hans on carbonite and some birds and cogs. And I bought clear resin, if I can get to that (and perfect it) in time.
  7. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    You have until the end of May
  8. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes, but I also have a big ol' headdress to bead for someone. [face_whistling] So, fingers crossed on the clear resin stuff. :D

ETA: I also put a bug in a certain photographer's ear.
    Last edited by QueenHighMistress, Feb 17, 2013
  9. Pink-Floyd Jedi Padawan

In 2010 when Tim Rose were at StarFest, I made Admiral Ackbar photomosaic. I have him autographed and then donated to the auction.
    I can make any Star Wars characters or R2D2 or R2KT mosaic and we can auction it.

I have my artwork over there under Art Gallery.......http://www.r2kt.com/

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    That looks super sweet. I think Varza and I might do a few baskets and Gift It can throw some baskets together I'm sure. I know I will buy some stuff :D

Can't wait!
    catz44 likes this.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby