main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo 5th Annual Star Wars Halloween

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Handyman, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Everybody,

The time has come for the 5th Annual Star Wars Halloween. This will be taking place at a home in Orem on Halloween Night(Friday, October 31) where we will be in Star Wars costumes greeting kids and families as they come Trick-or-Treating.

If you can attend, I will need you to arrive at 6pm to change into costume. We will be appearing from 6:30pm-8:30pm. Once again, the photos from the four previous years can be found HERE.

I still have quite a few costumes to fill. If you would like to dress in costume for this event, please let me know ASAP so I can reserve a costume for you.

Later,

2. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    I'd like to come and wear a costume. I'm pretty sure that I will have no problems with the schedule.

3. SkalenFehl

SkalenFehl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    man i wish you didn't live so far away!!!
    i finally finished my jedi costume and i must say it's nice.

4. Boraccio

Boraccio Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    I am still looking forward to the party very much. I can hardly wait for friday.

5. Handyman

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Guys,

Let's hope the WEATHER holds up for Friday night. It doesn't look good. :(

Later,

6. Handyman

May 19, 2000
    Greetings SkalenFehl,

Hey... I'd love to see photos of your Jedi costume. I know you've been working on it for a while.

If you get a chance, post some photos online.

Later,

7. SkalenFehl

SkalenFehl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    i will get pics up asap. i almost had a stormtrooper helmet won on ebay. i am dying to get a uniform for next halloween and for the purpose of joining the 501st. there's just something about a whole army of stormtroopers walking down the street in cadence that just sends shivers down my spine and i want a piece of that.

anyone selling a stormtrooper uniform? i am six feet tall.

8. Handyman

May 19, 2000
    Greetings SkalenFehl,

If you're that interested in joining the 501st, then you NEED to visit our website at AlpineGarrison.com. Come to the website, join the boards, and get to know the guys in the Garrison. We have several members in your general area including one very active Trooper in Preston, Idaho. We can help you get hooked up with armor as well.

Later,

9. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Have fun, y'all. I'll be jealous on the plane.

10. Handyman

May 19, 2000
    Greetings DarthIstar,

Don't be too jealous. We're going to be FREEZING out there! I just hope it's not snowing tomorrow night. :eek:

Later,

11. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Heehee, if it is snowing, you should do reenactments of the battle of hoth with your cars!

12. Handyman

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Everyone,

Well.... Due to the snow and windchill of 25 degrees(It was 72 yesterday! :eek:), I have made the decision to cancel Star Wars Halloween this year. The point of having the event was to greet the various Trick-or-Treaters who came by and with it being so cold, the few that do come by tomorrow night, will be too cold to stop.

A big thank you goes out to all those who volunteered to help out this year. Here's hoping for a much warmer Halloween next year! ;)

Later,