5th/February Meeting

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    OK everyone, here's the information on our next meeting. I know it is short notice. But for those of ya'll that are already members, ya'll have known about it since our last meeting.

We will be meeting at the Brynn Marr Triple Theater this Sunday February 9 - 2003 at 1:20pm. We will be watching a movie.

There are 3 movies that will be playing on Sunday. They are Adam Sandler's 8 Crazy Nights, Die Another Day, & My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Be thinking of which one ya'll would like to see.

Any one that is not a member in the Jacksonville area & has been checking out our board, here's a chance for you to become a member. Just meet us at the Theater at 1:20, (outside the front entrance). You can spot me b/c I will have on a blue (baseball style) hat that has "JEDI" wrote on the front of it.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!!! :)
  2. beafet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'd like to go on record saying my vote is for Die Another Day. My second choice is My Big Fat Greek Wedding. The only way I would see 8 Crazy Nights is if free food were involved. :D

[face_plain]
  3. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    I wish I could attend but I'll be at work till 4 Sunday and I know I'll be bored to death at work.

The Rebels wouldn't let me have the day off. Have fun everyone!
  4. Master_SweetPea Jedi Master

star 4
    Die Another Day is good...
    I haven't seen the other two movies soooo I can't recomend them...
    I'll see you guys there...God willing..
    later
  5. JediSpike05 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Adam Sandaler or Die Another Day, I would suggest. I'm going to be there, so hope everybody wants to see the "good-looking" guy of the fanforce tomorrow!
  6. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Sorry to hear you won't be able to be there UD. :( I understand about the Imperial Forces having you in their grasp & not letting you leave. We'll make sure it is so that you can be at the one in March though! :)

As far as which movie goes, it doesn't really matter to me. I'll let everyone else decide what they want to see & that will be good enough for me. I'll see all of ya'll there! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.