main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA 5th Meeting of the IE

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Aug 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    All right, next (5th) Meeting of the IE is going to be, once again, at my house at 5pm on Saturday the 16th and also the official beginning of the RPG game will begin afterwards.
    The agenda for the meeting will be posted soon. Please RSVP here and if you can mark it on your calendars as soon as possible and if you have to ask for days off work go a head and do so now, if you can. You have two weeks from this post. ;)

2. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    RPG?!?! Damn, I wish I was in Cali now! :(

Have fun!

3. TDMRHDSpeeder

TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2003
    I'll be there.

4. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    Do I really have a choice? Of course I'm there ;)

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hmmm.. I'm not sure if I can make it... It's not the 'dad' issue, this time, ( ;) ) but just the fact that my German exchange student from last year is coming back out this week, and I think we're doing something that day. Not positive yet, but I'll check.

6. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    :( I have a game that night. As long as I am stil healthy enought to play in it.

7. PrincessSolo

PrincessSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2003
    grr, I wanna go! But I work every Saturday till 6 *pout* blast my love of money...

~Solo

8. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    I will be there

9. Darth_Nigma1

Darth_Nigma1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2003
    Gerr, I wish I could go, but I made other plans wich I can not break. Oh why must I be a man of my word.

10. obi_wan_kanathan

obi_wan_kanathan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2001
    Cool, I think I can be there.

11. falcon_flyboy

falcon_flyboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2003
    i have a show that night (blast RTF! :mad: ) but i could get there late.

12. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    dude, this does not look good. So far only Court and Andrea can make it. Brandon is at my house for the next couple of days and we are going to "have it out" about wether or not I'll be there. I made plans for that day. I think Chris said he can go too.....we need more people....

13. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Yeah Justin you can come late. If its the same time as last time then were good

14. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    I move to make it another day...I have to cancel plans I made for that day(because of my dedication to the club ;))I think we should try and find a day when the majority of people can come

15. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    I AGREE! And I want to go see Justen in his show what time is it and where is it and how much is it?

16. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Well there are 6 that are coming and 4 that can not, so I would say the majority is in the meetings favor, and there are still 3 that have not said either way. Court, I already moved the date from the original date I wanted because of your ?plans? that could not be changed. We have something going on every weekend until September and I would like to have a meeting on the coming events that will be taking place over the next couple of weeks. I also wanted to get a game in every month at the least.

So if you are one of the people that can?t make it to the meeting I am sorry you will be missed, but this the date of the meeting.

Here is the agenda:

1.If you are going to Eddie Izzard bring your money to the meeting so Court can collect it (I have already heard that it is sold out but Court will check on that) THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO GET IN ON THIS SO WE KNOW FOR SURE WHO IS GOING AND WHO IS NOT.

2. Arrange transportation for the John Williams Concert, and plan the trip.

3. Plan our hosted ?day at Pharoah's Lost Kingdom? (arrange who?s bringing what, as far as food, snacks and what not)

4. Talk more about Andrea's barbeque day at the Yavin Temple ;)

5. Finalize and plan our first Disney trip (OC would like to join us as well on this)

6. Collect money (if any) for the club t-shirts

7. Organize the trip to Luna?s Football.

And begin our RPG campaign.

Re-elect Carl as Supreme Chancellor

More to be announced

EDIT: No, Carl, and that's the last time I let you edit my post......

17. TDMRHDSpeeder

TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2003
    ok, i just want to make sure that the date isn't going to be changed because the director of the independent film I'm in wants to starts shooting my scenes that day and i'm going to tell him that i have plans that night. So, if your going to change the date please change it now.

18. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    Well since I do want to give my money for the t-shirt as soon as possible would it be cool if I came by earlier in the day and dropped it off. I'll bring you donuts. :D
    Or I could haul tail out there right after the game and do the same.

I don't know if it's the lack of sleep speaking but I wouldn't mind doing either.

19. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    LOL donuts sound great Luna, but whatever is ezist for you, as far as coming before or later in the meeting/RPG ;)

Don?t worry Chris that?s the date and its not changing.

20. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    Well, that depends. Is the RPG going to go on into the weee hours of the morning again? 8-}

21. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    well I have to work the next day in San Diego so........I can't be there late, if I come at all......

22. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    Jesus, don't jump down my throat...I said I was coming! I only suggested it because, it looked(at the time)that not a lot of people could make it...I'm glad that didn't turn out to be the case...

23. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Watch you language sweetheart! We have christens on here ;) :p

24. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    hey, calm down you two, I don't want to have to ban you from these boards for trolling......

25. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    thanks for the warning Odde ;) :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.