1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

5th meeting results!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by JediRiff, Nov 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Folks,
    We had an absolute BLAST last night! For me, personally, it was like seeing an old friend again up on the big screen, for others, it was something they had never seen on the big screen before. At least, not that version! I hope everyone was happy with the little "surprise" (that everyone seemed to know before we got started... Jeez, the force is way too strong with us, eh? hehe)

We had a new member come last night, and possibly more coming soon. We hung out, did the late night matinee thing, and really just had a fun time. Heck, we even got to see Ben Burtt about 10 times!!! (that is an inside joke for those that were there, lol)

I really enjoyed last night, guys. Things like this are why I love this fanclub and the opportunities it gives us to do things like this. (Trust me, telling my wife that I am just going to hang out with the guys wouldnt go over nearly as well, lol) And fear not, we will be doing things like last night many more times in the future, I am sure! Dennis Fett and I will collaborate with DarkJediSaiyan and come up with something to entertain all, I am sure. :)

Anyways, keep posted to the boards for the next meeting, and keep posting all the fun posts so I can lighten up my day at work! I will be talking to you guys soon, I am sure!

** I was thinking of doing some sort of "Christmas Party" meeting get-together thingy, any thoughts just drop me an email. (JediRiff@hotmail.com)

*** How many folks did we have show up last night? Wasnt it about 10 or so? Just curious, cant quite get it locked down in my head.

May the force be with you!

Ray
  2. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, I thought that "old friend" you mentioned at the first of your post WAS Ben Burtt...

I had to close my eyes when I saw the Wampa. (snicker, snicker)

Wampa Wampa Wampa.

Time to bring out the Clorox
  3. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    It was a groovy "surprise."
    I think everything before, during and after was groovy.

Groovy.
    Wampa.
  4. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Well, thats just groovy, then! :)
  5. DarkJediSaiyan Jedi Padawan

Sooooooooo groovy! It's great to watch these films with people who love and enjoy them(along with ANYTHING to do with our galaxy far, far, away) as much as I do.
  6. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Agreed!

So, my question is... do we watch the fourth one or the sixth one next? Thoughts? Hmmm? :)
  7. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    The fourth one. Yep, deffinately the fourth one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.