main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA 6-14-08 Meeting Happenings

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Nasus_Sivad, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Thanks to all that were able to make it today. It was real nice to see everyone again.

JD will have the minutes posted at a later date but this is a brief accounting of our meeting.

Minutes that have been posted were approved.

We reviewed the movie event as well as the movie and it led to some good discussion. :) Overall, the day was considered a success.

The calendar was gone over with some minor changes. those dates will be made available shortly in another thread. Please be aware that there will be some meeting date changes in the future. These will be communicated to the general membership. The next upcoming event will be the 1st Annual 4th of July party will be held on July 5th to allow members to share the holiday with family or others and then come celebrate with the other rogues. The main course will be provided by the SVRF organization and members attending are being requested to bring a side dish. We will be having this at a park (TBD) and look for a day of fun.
    More information will be provided shortly. Please be thinking of a dish and PM me on what you are bringing. :)

Now for the business that I am sure all of have been waiting for.....our new Vice Chancellor is......Marric Corde, otherwise known as Chris. It was a close vote and showed what great people we have in the group. I thank both candidates for their willingness to provide spare time for the good of the group. Congratulations, Marric. I look forward to our working together in the future. :)

Dues were discussed as to whether the organization wanted to continue with dues as a membership requirement. It was determined by unanimous agreement that dues would be continued as they are set up in the bylaws.

It was also discussed about broadening the groups focus into a sci-fi venue rather than just limited to Star Wars. It was discussed briefly and was tabled until all members could be involved in the discussions.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hestitate to contact me by PM or cell phone.

2. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Good meeting, Rogues!

Congratulations, Marric! We're going to make you work hard. ;)

3. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Congradulations, Chris for your new position as Vice Chancellor!

I apologise for not being there, Nasus and all other fellow Rogues. I know I had said I was going to attend the meeting but my car had a tire going flat and so I had to take care of that right away (was last minute).

I'll be ther for the next meeting though. (I'd better; I'll be owing dues for three months!)

--Jedi Dark Night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.