main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq 6 different SW DVD releases coming in Nov

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LetoQuorme, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    From the TF.N main page:

According to sources for ComingSoon.Net, we'll be seeing 6 different Star Wars DVD releases on November 1st of this year. It looks like you can buy the final movie separately, buy the prequels together or buy all six films in a complete set. Whether or not this is the "definitive release" of the complete saga is unknown, but we can sure hope for a pile of new extras. Here's the list we were given:

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Widescreen) 11/1
    Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Full Screen) 11/1
    Star Wars Episodes I-III (Widescreen) 11/1
    Star Wars Episodes I-III (Full Screen) 11/1
    Star Wars Episodes I-VI (Widescreen) 11/1
    Star Wars Episodes I-VI (Full Screen) 11/1

2. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey, this is the 777th topic posted on our boards!

As for the movies, I hope to get the six pack in widescreen. Thanks for the info! I was wondering what they were going to do with the Saga when Sith hits DVD.

3. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    I had heard a rumor that the 6 pack will have extra clips added to each movie. I'm not sure if this is true or not though.

4. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Leto: Thanks for the info!

5. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    I had heard a rumor that the 6 pack will have extra clips added to each movie. I'm not sure if this is true or not though.

It'd be awesome if these were the "Archival Edition" versions of the movies that have been rumored for what seems like since the PT started. For me, the single DVD of ROTS will be a must-by, and if the 6-pack has any new additions to the movies or new bonus features, I'll be picking that up as well. I can't imagine that the PT 3-pack will contain anything different than the Saga 6-pack, but if it does, add that to my list as well. It's beginning to look like a very expensive November... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.