main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA 6th Unofficial Star Wars Fan Day at Disneyland

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crazybirdman, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    www.starwarsdisneyland.com

[image=http://www.starwarsdisneyland.com/2010-logo.jpg]

Older shirts are also for sale! As usual proceeds go to the American Cancer Soceity

2. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Gonna have to pass on this since I'll be down there in Oct for Knotts Haunt and usually go to Disney that same weekend.

3. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    I realize not everyone can make it, but I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to get the shirt. =)

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    As a few of us went to D-Land last week to see Star Tours and Captain EO one more time. But if next year's Fan Day happens the day Star Tours 2.0 opens, a bunch of us plan to be there from NorCal, as one of our own is Boba Fett in the new incarnation of the ride!

:D

5. Callisto_DAerisian

Callisto_DAerisian Jedi Knight star 2

May 26, 2005
    hmmm maybe i'm missing something obvious here, but what is michael "child molester" jackson doing on this shirt?

6. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    Wasn't he aquitted on all criminal accounts? Anywho, he might be on the shirt because the date of event is during the same week of the anniversary of his death.

7. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    Well, the shirts have always been a mix of something Star Wars, and something Disney. This year it's Captain EO, and Jabba's palace.

8. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Now that Disney has announced Star Tours will be closing in July (during Comic-Con) at DL instead of in October, this year's SWFD will definitely be a great opportunity to ride the original version one last time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.