main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 7/12:The Unifying Prophecy: I do believe it has come to an end...Thanks to all my readers!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaPadmeJade, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    well here it is...starring our favorite mysterious person!! aha ha ha. U didn't think i was gonna tell ya did u?

Chapter 3- Lost Slave

I had lost the Vong soldier, something else had caught his attention rather than some lost runaway prisoner such as myself. Lost was the only word that could describe how I felt in this odd environment. I was lost.

"And alone," I added to my thoughts. At least the soldiers had provided company for myself and kept my analytical mind occupied. Now all I had were my thoughts.

That particular thought didn't comfort me very much and I continued on my path. The muddied alleyway was dark and droplets of water composed a symphony of gloom. My slimy hands tugged on my hood tighter as if the flimsy piece of cloth could protect me from the impending drear.

My footsteps entered the symphony along with my heart and heavy breathing. Puffs of white clouds used to escape my mouth every time I exhaled on a cold night on Coruscant. Tonight was different. It was still cold, but in a different, harsher way. This cold was different...it chilled me to the bone.

As on cue, my body began to shiver and my teeth began to chatter. My jaw firmly clamped down to stop the barely audible noise. Every noise seemed so loud although there was nothing but silence all around me. Just dead and complete silence.

That was something you could never hear on the capital city. Even at this ungodly hour the city-planet would be bursting with life. It still was ironically, just not the same kind of life.

Large living organisms replaced buildings, lighted insects replaced lamps, and tattooed monstrosities replaced people. Everything I had known was gone.

"Crack!" My head snapped up at the harsh sound that echoed throughout the planet. I ran towards the direction of the sound. A scream caused me to run faster, only to have me stop dead in my tracks.

Before me was an open, vast field. In my terms I would consider it a large farm with the tiny dots that spotted it being the harvesters that reaped the rich land, but that was far from it. The land was a deep emerald green, even in the night one could see that. Yellow lights threw a dim glow on the beings that filtered through the large plants that grew up from the ground. They were a cross between a tree and a monster, that's the only thing I could relate the vegetation to. Blue globes lay on the ground, obviously the object of their gathering.

The gatherers. I swallowed hard, fighting the lump in my throat. That was what had caught my attention. I couldn't see very clearly but I could make out the slumped forms of those working. In between every few would be a figure that was larger than the rest. The muscles and the scars that could be seen identified them as Vong. Those working were a combination of species varying from Wookie to Twi?lek in all different sizes and ages. All were slumped and saddened though, their eyes had a dazed look that reflected in the faint light. They were slaves.

Things certainly had changed in this galaxy. I bent down and picked a globe off from the ground. Closer it had traces of purple and green lines. I tilted the soft objected in my hands to inspect it more efficiently. I was slowly familiarizing myself with my new surroundings.

A familiar snarl came from behind me and I dropped the object of my affection. It hit the ground and bounced sluggishly that floated in the foliage. Another crack broke the air and this time pain flooded my senses. I could feel the thick liquid of my blood pouring down my back.

My torturer grabbed me harshly and lifted me by my collar so I was glaring into his merciless eyes. He howled in my face something in his native language and then fiercely planted both of my feet on the ground. His clawed hands gripped my shoulders and spun me around so I could steal one last glance at the horrible sight of the enslaved denizens. Some creature engulfed my wrists and I was dragged away from their torture to my own.

2. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Interesting.

3. JainaPadmeJade

Dec 20, 2002
    This is a memorable day!! I just 3 pages and 50!!

I am so happy...so much in fact that u guys deserve a hint for making this possible-

Hint #6
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Although this is their first time in here

4. JainaPadmeJade

Dec 20, 2002
    Ok since I don't like being on page 4 I'm gonna up this .

Thnaks Star_Lead!! I'm glad u think it's interesting!! I love reviews!!

5. JainaPadmeJade

Dec 20, 2002
    Edited because of whininess. I think i have to much of Luke in me right now!

6. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    Good job my Padawan. Nom Anor is freakily evil. Keep up the good work.

7. JainaPadmeJade

Dec 20, 2002
    Thanks Master and yes he is!!

I think I'll up this!! Where si everybody nowadays? Hmm i dunno, oh well. Thanks for the reviews.

*still in shock that story has 3 pages*

I think I just like coming here cuz I can click on the lil 3.

8. JainaPadmeJade

Dec 20, 2002
    I've decided to shamelessly up my own thread.
    I don't really have any announcements so yeah.

9. JainaPadmeJade

Dec 20, 2002
    Hey y'all!!

i wish I had some happy news, but I really don't. I've come to the conclusion that after almost 3 months, that this story isn't going as I planned it. Looking back on my posts I know I can do better and I wish to revamp them and make them better than they are right now. So what does that mean? This thread will soon be locked. I plan on re-constructing my story and such, so this will be my last post for this story, but not b4 I send out a few thanks u's:

Thanks to my beta-Jedi-Jai!! U're the best man!! Thanks for ur speed and all the help u have provided throughout out short time working together. U're the best beta i could have ever had!!

Thanks to my master Zara_Valinor for taking some out and reading my story!! it really helps and get's me inspired!! Thanks!!

And the last people I want to thank is my readers. As much as I love writing, hearing the positive ffedback and ur honest opinions made writing all the more fun for me. It was great to come in and hear ur stories. U put a smile on my face and everytime I write, I'll always think of you guys!! I'm sorry to let you down, but this is where my heart is taking me now! I love u guys, and may the force be with you!!

Thanks and much love-JPJ

10. Jai

Jai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    awww.. no fair.. :(

i liked betain' that story.. twas a good fic, but what the master decides must be accepted ;)

gl with future fics jpj

11. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Nooooooooooooooo! :( :_|

12. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Curses.

*synchronises with Evangelion Unit-01 and goes Berzerker, before marching off to deal with those that gave the order to kill Anakin Solo*

That should let me vent some rage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.