7/20/03 Dayton Meeting

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corranhornjje Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well I went to Friendly's hoping to catch you guys about 3ish but you must have gone elsewhere. Hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed the movie. I'll be seeing it later this week so don't tell me about it. ;)
  2. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    Ritter's if it is what i am thinking it is, is NOT icecream, it is frozen custard, big difference...

Is the logo and the building blue and white?

If so Ritters originated in my home town (kinda, the next town south of me)! Ritters is awesome!
  3. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    You are correct AJ, That is exactly the place. Sorry we missed you Jake, We were sitting there just talking and eating ice cream. We must have just missed you by a couple minutes. I had alot of fun and thanks to Aaron for recommending Ritters, It was delicious. I would have to give POTC a C-, just not my cup of tea. :)
  4. Gwen_Amidala Jedi Knight

star 1
    I thought the movie was great. I also enjoyed Ritter's (yes A.J. - it is the frozen custard place with the blue and white sign -- very tasty!). Hope everyone else had a good time, too.
  5. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    Ritters is a foodgroup during the summer for many people in my hometown. Too bad they don't make a low carb frozen custard!
  6. DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master

star 2
    Thank god! I now know what ritters is. Their is a new one by my house, and I had no clue what it was.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.