main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

70mm print of Star Wars

Discussion in 'Archive: Northern England UK' started by Stale_Elvis, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stale_Elvis

Stale_Elvis Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2002
    ...if any of the UK members of the board are interested, I've requested that the original 70mm print of Star Wars be shown in the FACT center in Liverpool - its one of the few cinemas in the country that can show 70mm films...

...if you goto:

www.fact.co.uk

...and goto the forum and the to film requests you can see my post there...

...please reply to it and see if we can get a 70mm print over here in the UK...

...and if Liverpool is too far from where you live, it may be possible to move the film about after it finnishes its run, maybe to Bradford or London. Hey, stranger things have happened and we wont get anywhere unless we try...

...cheers...

...going to post this in other message boards now...

2. GreenGreatWarrior

GreenGreatWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Where about is FACT? I live quite close to the City Centre so if it is in the City Centre it won't take me long to get there.

Owen ;)

EDIT: I just checked on the site and it is in the City Centre :). I can't find the forum though, can you point me in the right direction?

EDIT 2: I found the forum, went on film requests and looked for all the threads that mentioned Star Wars and put my request up. Hopefully this will be done. I look forward to meeting you there if this does happen :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.