main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary 7th Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by sithspawn35, Jun 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Hey gang, I've got to have my schedule requests for July in this coming Thursday. I was wondering if at all possible if we could set a date for meeting #7 before then.

Thanks in Advance,
    Ian

2. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Can it be somewhere on the west side of Baltimore? Annapolis is fine for seeing Digital AOTC, but I can't make it out there every time. =P

-gh0st/Chris

3. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    I propose Saturday, July 13th for the 7th meeting. Some feedback?

4. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Well, I'm back from my vacation to Florida. It'll take a while to catch up with all the posts. But so far, the 13th sounds like an alright date for me for the 7th meeting.

5. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Memebrs of the Council:
    I would like to propose the 20th of July. The 13th is kind of out of reach for me.

Thanks for your time.
    May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FAN FORUM
    CALIFORNIA MD

6. DarthMaulX2

DarthMaulX2 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    I would go to some if they were closer to frederick.

7. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Just bumping this up.

8. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    At the 6th meeting we disussed date and location for the 7th meeting. So far, the date will be July 20th (please respond if this is not good for you) at 1pm.

Location has been a big concern since our membership has expanded. To accomodate more of our members, we wanted to have locations that didn't cater to just one area. But at the same time, we wanted places that were public. The recent discussion is that we will meet at Centennial Park. I think it's Howard County. gh0stdevil explains that this is in the middle between Frederick and Baltimore, allowing equal travel for both sides. Because I'm not too familiar with the place, I'd like gh0stdevil and others that are familiar to post details about the area.

9. yaddel

yaddel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    Thats a great place to meet, we can even reserve a cook-out tent, it's free if you belong to the Columbia association, I can find out if you would like :)

10. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    I think that the 20th at Sentiniel Park is great for us. Also, I really like the Jedi Swap meet and thought that we could to it again.

Son of M.M.

11. NabooPop

NabooPop Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2000
    7/20/02 works for me.

12. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    yaddel, it would be great if you could check that out for us. If there is a fee, find out how much because the fee would be broken up among us all.

The swap-meet is a great idea. we should post what figures we still need and who found what in the Jedi Swap Meet thread.

13. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    The 20th works for me as well. Also, I would be able to bring the other half of my screen name, namely the Wookie, aka Mutt, aka Romeo!

14. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Man, The wookie's gonna be there. Now I'm really upset I can't make it! Damn, I hate bridge traffic! We'll have to do another one of these picnic things again in the fall. (Thanks for the GREAT IDEA Isbeth!!!)

15. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I agree sithspawn, Isbeth has had this picnic idea since Meeting 3 I think. We'll definitely have to do it more than once.

16. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    If we can arrange for outdoor meetings I'll always bring the Wookie, so everyone can meet him. Its just tough to put him in clothes and get him into a mall theatre. He's not Scooby Doo, so he won't wear a dress!

17. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    If anyone finds Palpatine, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker Hangar Duel, I would like them. Please keep one for me.

Son of M.M.

18. yaddel

May 19, 2002
    Just wanted to let you know that I left a message for the people to reserve one of the cook-out spots, I will let you know when I get confirmation :)

19. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    yaddel, that's wonderful! Thanks for the update.

Son of M.M., I might be able to obtain a Yoda and Hangar Duel Anakin for you. I haven't seen Palpatine around (I don't have him yet), but I'll keep my eyes open.

20. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    I'll keep my eye's open also. It seems we get things quicker here on the shore.

21. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members of the Council:
    I'm more than happy to say that I had a very good time at the last meeting. It was great to finally meet all of you (present). I'm really exited about attending the next one.

But I'm also ashamed that I forgot to present my wife to the group. Her name is Waleska, a.k.a. Wal Naz-Mero (originally Wal De_La_Tome). I'm really ashamed and I ask the group for an apology.

Also, I would like to know which other figures you are looking for. I'm still looking for Palpatine... but is not that really important. I already have all 3 main characters that play an important role in Luke's life: Anakin, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan, Yoda and R2. Also I bought a Bobba, because of the back cardboard.

Thanks to Yaddel for doing that search for the park. And ghOstdevil... where is it located?

It will be until the next time.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CALIFORNIA MD

22. yaddel

May 19, 2002
    OK I just got a call from the park reservation office, they are booked solid until the end of September, fear that!! They also checked all the parks in the surrounding area and they have NOTHING available for the 20th. I can check columbia parks if you would like, columbia is only a few min from centennial park. Let me know, sorry about this :(

23. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    No need to apologize Fipe. :)

And yaddel, you don't need to apologize either. We're grateful you went the extra mile for the group. If it's no trouble for you, then feel free to check the other parks. But before anything is reserved, we should make sure everyone is alright with going somewhere else. I think we should still keep Centennial Park open even if we can't get a pavilian.

24. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Memebrs of the Council:
    That's right Mogook. So far, I don't mind driving a little bit... like last time. I believe Muttandsolo would agree on me on this. Besides, since there is nothing else to do around here on the weekedns, i preffer to drive to the meeting that sit on a couch and begin to chew on a 220Volts cable...

Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CALIFORNIA MD

25. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Couldn't we have a meeting on a Sunday? I'd like to be able to make it to one since ALL my Saturdays are booked until the end of October practically.

john

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.