main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary 7th Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by sithspawn35, Jun 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    GREAT NEWS!!!! I have managed to clear my schedule for the 20th........and it looks like I (along with little Obi-Wan, my dog) will be able to make it to the 7th meeting/picnic.

2. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    That's great, Sithspawn. And I kinda mixed up info. I don't need a Palpatine. But I could use the Yoda and Anakin Hangar Duel.
    Sorry 'bout that.

Son of M.M.

3. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Where the heck have you been able to find a Palpatine?

4. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    That is great news, sithspawn! Wonderful to hear.

Mr. Skinnee, at our meetings we decided when's the best day for people. Saturdays always end up being the majority. At our last meeting, some suggested the possibility of a Sunday meeting, but most of us felt the Sat. meeting was better.

M.M., did you find a Palpatine? And where?

5. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear members fo the Council:
    It's good to announce that the search for Skywalker is over. I found him and got him. Now I have the Skywalkers: Anakin, Darth and Luke. Neat... And once again I had to let Windu go away... I feel sad for that. But, does anyone need the Skywalker? I can try to get the second one I saw... Or the Darth Vader? I'm not sure how many are left.

I would like to know how the next meeting is going. I will be checking here regularly... and probably even my mom will be able to come to the meeting... crazy world.

DRK_HLMT: I saw the CD (not completely though), and is great... I thought you had the HardWare Wars Movie complete. I saw it for sale on the SFBC book... Thanks for the Christmas Edition... I re-lived my childhood by just watching a couple of minutes... Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you, Thanks you.

EVERYBODY: Is anyone interested in being a member of the Science Fiction Book Club? They have almost all the SW novels available. And probably I can help you get about 14 novels for the price of two or less... Any?

May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FAN FORUM
    CALIFORNIA MD

6. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Hey Sithspawn,

How big is little Obi??? Hopefully the Wookie won't find him lunch! hahaha!!!

Oh and Fipe,
    The Walmart here has Mace, Vader, Luke, and Han (Actually they DID until I got ahold of it), but I have yet to find Palpy!

7. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    And for that matter, has anyone found the Obi pilot?

8. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    To mention this I forgot. For Mr. Palpatine also looking am I... rare item he is, huumm!

:D

May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FAN FORUM
    CALIFORNIA MD

9. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Yes Sapient, I found the Obi Pilot at the Arundel Mills Walmart. They had a lot there.

10. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    I can also bring my English Bulldog puppy, Duke. I named him after a character in the Dune saga, but I suppose since it's so close, he's a Count Dooku. =P

He's a sweetheart and loves people, kids, and dogs!

-gh0stdevil / Chris

11. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Question, since we didn't get the pavilion, are we still going to do a pot luck? If everybody brings lawn chairs and ready to eat food, cold cuts, potato and macaroni salads, we could still eat a la cocktale table style. I have a hibatchi I could bring if we wanna do hot dogs and hamburgers. Anybody want me to check Walmart in Martinsburg for figures? Who will go down early and secure a spot? Remember my banner/poster idea. I have a Watto poster I could get laminated. What do we do if it rains? Bring rain gear?

12. mon-mothma

Mar 7, 2002
    OK. I got the Palpatine on Ebay for about 10.00. I don't need the Anakin Hangar Duel, but as of now, I could use Yoda. I was just at the Target in Ellicott City, near the Unos and I saw one Luke Bespin Duel and about four Vader Bespin Duels. Thought you'd want to know.

Son of M.M.

13. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Sandwiches are probably the easiest way to go, but if someone wants to grill, then I'm all for it. We should probably do up a list of stuff and have people sign off on what they want to bring.

Off Topic: Hey, check out my little flash animation thing I did up. Yeah, yeah, it's cheezy but it's my first foray into flash. :D

Here it is. It might be slow to load on a slow connection though.

14. yaddel

yaddel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    I checked out the park today, there are lots of picnic tables and places near the lake to eat, cooking out would be fun, but, if we can't, I live very close and I would be happy to bring some freshly grilled food along with me :)

15. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Yaddle, you and your baby are so sweet, it was nice meeting you. DRK_HMLT that flash thing was waaaaaaaaaay cool.

16. mon-mothma

Mar 7, 2002
    Nice job, DRK HLMT! Love the music; that piece is one of my favorites from the entire saga.

M.M.

17. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    A Hibachi Grill, the weapon of the Redneck tail-gater. Its not as clumsy or awkward [to lug around] as a Viking Grill, a more redneck-ish weapon for a less sophisticated world....

18. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    [face_laugh]

Perhaps I killed a hibachi and took it from him.

19. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    I have a bad feeling about this....

20. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Your hibachi is weak, old man.

21. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Your Hibachi skills are complete, indeed you are a powerful cook as the Martha Stewert has foreseen.

22. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Why do we need a table? What ever happened to the oud fashioned blanket on the ground?
    That's what a picnic is all about! LOL
    We dont have ant's here at the beach for me to bring,.........but I can donate some sand fleas! LMAO!

To answer Mutt's question, Little Obi-Wan is about 15 pound Boston Terrier puppy. He is 8 mos old. I'd bring Luke too (his brother), but they are much too mischievious when together.

23. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    I am a Hibachi Griller, like my Father-brother-sister-uncle before me...

So be it Inbred...

24. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Happy birthday, Uncle Dad!

25. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    DRK_HLMT,

Just watched your short film.........GREAT!!
    I laughed myself silly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.