main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary 7th Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by sithspawn35, Jun 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Arundal Mills sounds good to me, also. (BTW, How far is it from Annap.? For some reason, I thought it was closer than 45 mins.) But anyway, it's cool!

2. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    We're good to go.

M.M.

3. kasjedi

kasjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2002
    I obviously think Arundel Mills is fine or I wouldn't have mentioned it..... We would need to be pick a place to meet - and time.

I'd suggest the coffee shop in the bookstore (Books a Million) for the FanFilm meeting AFTER the regular meeting (at what time?) - simply because it might be quieter and they have tables and, therefore, might be good for doing work. Or maybe that group could agree upon a restaurant that day. The bookstore might be annoyed by a larger, noisier group for the regular meeting - so maybe that should be at the food court??

The mall has a huge movie theater - definitely an "over the top" decor. Seating is nice, but I personally don't love the place. I can see them possibly still having one theater of AOTC left by then -- but it would probably be in one of the smaller theaters and a well-worn film. Anybody know of they still have it now?
    kasjedi

4. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Alright, Arundel Mills it is. There are places to meet outside the mall too (McDonalds, Chik-Fil-A, etc.). Inside there is a large foodcourt.

The movie theater is Muvico Egyptian 24. As of today, AOTC is still playing. By next week this could change. And it doesn't have digital projection.

5. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I can't say yea or ney since I have no idea where this place is.

6. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Arundel Mills sounds great! Sithspawn, it takes me only about 30 min to get to Annapolis from Ft Meade and only 4 minutes to get from here to Arundel Mills. You can make it Ian, and if you don't make it past the first marker, then I'll see you in Hell!! :p

7. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Can someone PVT me with directions from the Annapolis mall? Thanks gang!

Ian

8. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    Directions from the Annapolis mall to ARUNDEL MILLS

1. Start at ANNAPOLIS MALL
    2. Turn Right on RESEARCH DR 0.0
    3. Turn Left on BESTGATE RD 0.2
    4. Turn Right on MD-178 5.0
    5. Take the I-97 NORTH/(MD-3 S)/(MD-32 W) ramp 0.9
    6. Merge on I-97 NORTH 1.1
    7. Continue on MD-32 WEST towards BOWIE, exit #7 4.2
    8. Take the MD-170/TELEGRAPH RD exit towards SEVERN 0.4
    9. Continue on TELEGRAPH RD 3.2
    10. Turn Left to take the MD-100 WEST ramp 0.4
    11. Merge on MD-100 WEST 1.4
    12. Take the ARUNDEL MILLS BLVD exit towards FT MEADE, exit #10 0.3
    13. Turn Left on ARUNDEL MILLS BLVD 0.4
    14. Turn Right on ARUNDEL WAY

Hope this helps

Tak

9. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    We have to decide where at Arundel Mills we're going to meet.

10. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    The food court is a good central location; it?s close to the parking lot and a good place to wait wile people are showing up.

Tak

11. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Yeah, the food court is good. It's a big one though, so new people should wear SW shirts so we pick you out. Some of our members will be wearing SW shirts too I'm sure.

12. mon-mothma

Mar 7, 2002
    What time are we to meet at the food court and are we going to be staying after the Fanforce meeting to discuss the fan film? It would be helpful to know as I have to plan for the day.

M.M.

13. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I guess we could meet at 1. The fanfilm discussion will technically be after the meeting I suppose, but the actual meeting shouldn't last too long because there isn't a lot of business. We should discuss a location for our next meeting, do some figure swapping, general chit chat, etc.

14. DARTHIG88

DARTHIG88 Jedi Master

Mar 28, 2002
    Thankfuly I will be at this meeting,I will be having alot more time on my hands as of late, I just need to know what time are we starting to meet at the foodcourt in the mall.and are we going to see Ep2,or will we be talking about the fanfilm[my time may be limited that day]

15. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Anyone is free to go see the movie after the meeting (if it's still playing), but it won't be part of the Official Meeting.

16. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I would really like to have the Film meeting afterwards and maybe one of our main topics will be dscussing separate meeting times and frequency.

Hey M.M. (or Son of...), could you get Mogook to post your story(s) on the Maryland Website so we can all have the opportunity to read it as well as character bios you may have created.

17. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Sorry it's not up yet, I've been busy lately.

18. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Seeing as how it is this weekend, somebody should post it on the FF area on the front page.

19. mon-mothma

Mar 7, 2002
    We'll be bringing copies of the script to the meeting on Saturday. I've made five; do I need more? Raise your electronic hand if you think you'll want to have one.

M.M.

20. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    [RAISING HAND HIGH IN AIR] Me Me Me [/RAISING]

21. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Ill be seeing you folks at the meeting saturday.

22. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    So, food court at Arundel Mills at 1:00? Is that the plan? We could all meet outside next to chilis and then move inside when the majority of us show to make sure we don't miss anyone. I was going to mention we could meet in the Wizards of the Coast store, but they reserve those tables for RPG players I think.

23. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Yes, Arundel Mills food court at 1pm. Let's just meet inside in case people come in from other entrances. Everyone be on the lookout for Star Wars shirts. :)

24. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Mon Mothma -

I'd very much like a copy of what we have for the script so far.

-gh0stdevil

25. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    OK just to let everyone know AOTC's last showing at Muvico Egyptian 24 is Friday night per the ticket office.

Tak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.