8/15 Book Club Meeting

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok people, did we decide where we were going to have this one at the last meeting? If so please tell me because I've forgotten. If we haven't decided on a location, I've already cleared the use of my house with my parents. But it's up to you guys, I really don't care where it is, as long as we have one :). Oh, and were we going to think about have it on a saturday so a few more people could come?
  2. IMAXPoe Jedi Knight

star 2
    I know I could come on Saturday because Amanda and I have dance lessons on that Friday night. :(

If it is Saturday we could have it at our house.

3. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    As the long as the rest of the Book Club "regulars" don't have a problem moving it to Saturday, I don't either, and if Heath and Amanda want to host it this time, I'm cool with that too.
  4. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I also like Heath's idea. Glad you'll be able to join us this time. Do we need to bring anything besides ourselves and books?
  5. Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Knight

star 1
    That's fine with me as long as we keep the time at 7:30 I don't get off work till 6. Of course I still need to finish Book 1...
  6. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Knight

star 2
    LOL, I'm actually caught up, well, I will be by this weekend when I finish the third one. Hey Heath, could you shoot me your address so I can find you on mapquest?
  7. IMAXPoe Jedi Knight

star 2
    We will have pop and some chips. If you want anything else feel free to bring it.

Just a heads up that we have 3 dogs who like to meet new people. They are little ankle biters though. :)

PM me for directions.
  8. IMAXPoe Jedi Knight

star 2
    Can I get a head count of who all will be coming?
  9. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, I already said it, but just to avoid confusion, my mom and I will be there.
  10. IMAXPoe Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks Shelbi. I had you and parent, Billy and I assume Kenzi, and Luke.

I really was just trying to determine who of the "regulars" will be coming since I don't know who the "regulars" are since I have yet to make a Book Club meeting. LOL

I guess I should have put a list in the post saying who I knew was coming. Sorry Shelbi, I will be more specific next time :)
  11. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    The other "regulars" other than who's on your list are Amanda, Lisa, and Roger. :D

Otto came to the last meeting, and that's one reason we're having it on Saturday this time, so hopefully he can come.
  12. banditajs Jedi Knight

star 1
    Count me in. For me Saturday will be better. I won't have to rush home from work.
  13. Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Do we want to go ahead and change book club to Saturdays? It seems like it will be better for everyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.