main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

8/15 Book Club Meeting

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Ok people, did we decide where we were going to have this one at the last meeting? If so please tell me because I've forgotten. If we haven't decided on a location, I've already cleared the use of my house with my parents. But it's up to you guys, I really don't care where it is, as long as we have one :). Oh, and were we going to think about have it on a saturday so a few more people could come?

2. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    I know I could come on Saturday because Amanda and I have dance lessons on that Friday night. :(

If it is Saturday we could have it at our house.

3. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    As the long as the rest of the Book Club "regulars" don't have a problem moving it to Saturday, I don't either, and if Heath and Amanda want to host it this time, I'm cool with that too.

4. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    I also like Heath's idea. Glad you'll be able to join us this time. Do we need to bring anything besides ourselves and books?

5. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    That's fine with me as long as we keep the time at 7:30 I don't get off work till 6. Of course I still need to finish Book 1...

6. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    LOL, I'm actually caught up, well, I will be by this weekend when I finish the third one. Hey Heath, could you shoot me your address so I can find you on mapquest?

7. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    We will have pop and some chips. If you want anything else feel free to bring it.

Just a heads up that we have 3 dogs who like to meet new people. They are little ankle biters though. :)

PM me for directions.

8. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    Can I get a head count of who all will be coming?

9. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    Well, I already said it, but just to avoid confusion, my mom and I will be there.

10. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    Thanks Shelbi. I had you and parent, Billy and I assume Kenzi, and Luke.

I really was just trying to determine who of the "regulars" will be coming since I don't know who the "regulars" are since I have yet to make a Book Club meeting. LOL

I guess I should have put a list in the post saying who I knew was coming. Sorry Shelbi, I will be more specific next time :)

11. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    The other "regulars" other than who's on your list are Amanda, Lisa, and Roger. :D

Otto came to the last meeting, and that's one reason we're having it on Saturday this time, so hopefully he can come.

12. banditajs

banditajs Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2002
    Count me in. For me Saturday will be better. I won't have to rush home from work.

13. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Do we want to go ahead and change book club to Saturdays? It seems like it will be better for everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.