8 Mile

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Nov 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Dang, what started out as a simple plug for a movie has gotten pretty ugly, and not only brought out some serious emotions...but our other RSA (everybody say "HI" to DarthJurist).

As from my hockey referee experience, I try to let you guys "play" without "blowing the whistle" on some things. But some of you are close to "dropping the gloves," and I'm calling some penalties...

Random: 2 minutes roughing...a 5 minute major for excessive quoting...
    plus 10 minute major for abuse of the "family boards" rights (which are now suspended)

BMack: 2 abuse of "family boards"...plus 2 minutes unsportsmanlike "link"ing. I took the test, so I'm not that innocent either; but as DarthJurist said: "objectionable material are not allowed. PERIOD"...so

Padawan: 2 minutes high-"lightsaber"ing (you know better then to say stuff like that on the boards)

If you want to continue discussing the merits (or lack there of) in hip-hop...you may want to move this to another thread. If you want to continue discussing the recent release of Eminem's movie...play on!
  2. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh come on that was just a little slap! :D :D (Kaspar moment)
  3. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    You're a Krickhan...get in the box!!!
  4. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Come on!!! It was just a little slap!!(Kaspar would argue it ;D )
  5. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I can understand the quoting thing... I never roughed, anyone or outrightly attacked anyone in this thread... merely presented my opinion. As for the family board rights... I told you that where I used them were in context as an actual phrase, and in one case I used it to emphasize my anger...
  6. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    ah, suck it up and take the time in the box ya pansy... ;)

i'm just mad at Krash now...

<mumbles>was shootin for a five min major...</mumbles>

-b-
  7. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey I didn't even get a major. :(

Kasparaitis would be saddened.
  8. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Random, I have no problem with "merely presented my opinion"...but I called you for "roughing" because frankly...YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN. You've gotten into the habit of multiple posts (one after the other) where you might not think you are "outrightly attacked anyone in this thread"...but you have been confrontational at times.

"I used it to emphasize my anger"
    As I said on the thread about suspending "family board" use...the problem is that swearing (edited/in-code/covered up) IS NOT ALLOWED on the boards. I think I've been very flexible about this...but word from MY bosses (BobaFemme/DarthJurist) has put an end to it. If you want to express your emotions...fine, but keep the foul-language out.
  9. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Life would be no fun without a little confrontation... :D
  10. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    I personally think that life would be very much fun if there was absolutely no confrontation whatsoever, but that's just my humble opinion.
  11. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    That's it...I'm cloning Candii! Thank you for making my life simple tonight!
  12. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmm. cloning candii.... that idea has merit... ;)

-b-

PS: just to make Krash's life a lil more difficult
  13. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    ((pounds head on table))

EDIT: In regard to keeping this on the original discussion (Eminem's movie) continue this discussion on the following board...

8 Mile board

LOCKED REQUESTED
  14. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I aim to please. Just as long as you don't make me mad.

P.S. B, don't go and twist my words around to fit your own sick desires, OK? I meant this in regards to this remark, I wasn't trying to bite your head off for the clone thing.
  15. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    if you don't want your words twisted, maybe you should just not talk then, eh? ;)

i can't help myself... :p

-b-
  16. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    BACK ON TOPIC... yet interweaving the last few posts in this thread...

Eminem is a MASTER of twisting words' meanings in order to make them into puns that are ridiculously funny...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.