main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

80's Cartoons

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    oh sure he did! you just missed that episode :p

this woman who works for my dad asked me today what thundercats are/were. i was taken aback. she claims she is dating the guy who wrote the music for it....how could she not know of lion-o's greatness?

2. The-Rookie

The-Rookie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    I am not admitting to being crazy, but I dont think I have ever seen that episode.

3. LeiaTygre

LeiaTygre Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    I really liked Thundercats. The theme music was awesome. 'Thunder, thunder, ThunderCats! Ho-o!' I wanted to be Cheetarah because I thought she was beautiful. But I also watched it because there were these twin brother/sister cat persons that were the reason my twin brother and I watched it. I think there names were Kit and Kat. I loved Snarf.

I also loved He-man. My family would always be shaping our ice-cream cones to look like Orco's hat. And I thought Teela was really cool. (Another girl I wanted to be like...) I never watched She-Ra the series, but we were always making my dad rent us the He-man meets She-Ra movie (yet again, because She-Ra and He-man turned out to be twin brother and sister...) I also had a whole lot of the She-Ra action dolls and my older brother had the He-man toys- Beastie, He-man, Teela's dad, Teela, and I think we even had Orco (that was a great Christams...)

4. The-Rookie

The-Rookie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    Too bad heman isnt real, he's cute.

5. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    i'd like to get a collection of all the she-ra episodes on tape (gasp! yes tape) :p i remember watching the show but i don't remember much of the plot except that etheria was in a parallel dimension to eternia, or some such

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.