Atlantic 80's music!!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by SniperJedi, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SniperJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Ok this is to disscuss all 80's music.......as it were....and i know it were ....Tonight at youth me and 3 other peeps lipoed McHammer-U can't touch this ...

the winner was judged by how much the crowd clapped ,it was down to 2 of our groups the said our group the crowd went WILD they said the other group and everyone went quiet then ONE person yells NO!!!!!
    so it was kinda obviouse.....as shy as i am and there are only a few here that know me and i did the dance he does on stage everyone was soooooooo hype i cant stop being hyper im just really crazy right now everyone came up front and were clappin and goin on im sooo hype right now :D :D :D :D :D YAY!!!!

Now your stories....... waiting.......!
  2. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    *shakes head*

Good land, Jobi...you weren't even around for that stuff! Besides, MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, Kris Kross, and all that was the early 90's... ;)

And be happy you weren't around for it...I look back now and just shake my head and go, why, oh why, did we EVER listen to that stuff!! lol...
  3. SniperJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    MC Hammer was lates 80's through to the 90's :D
  4. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    "U Can't Touch This" M.C.Hammer 1990
    "Ice Ice Baby" Vanilla Ice 1990

Those dates according to this CD booklet from the CD Much Dance 90s. Awesome 2 disc set by the way, if you like 90s dance music.

As for 80's music I liked 80's pop like Madonna and Janet Jackson, and Michael Jackson when he was semi-normal. ;) Of course all of those are artist's music of today sucks.

Oh my god! WE forgot New Kids on the Block...or maybe we should just leave them forgotten. [face_plain]
  5. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh my god! WE forgot New Kids on the Block...or maybe we should just leave them forgotten. [face_plain]

I absolutely agree!
  6. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Knight

star 2
    new kids were ALL 90's anyway...
    lol, i must agree... when michael jackson was still a black dude (as opposed to the white woman of today) he had some great songs... i remember wearing proudly the thriller shirt that my grandma got for me... along with the converse shoes... i LOVE the 80's...

i mean, STRYPER was cool, and they made MTV'S top 50 hair bands ever list... the only non secular group on the list.

there are way too many bands to list, so i will put it like this... there are WELL more songs that i will turn the radio up for than turn it off when it comes to 80's
  7. SniperJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Doesn't everyone love the 80's?
  8. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    Nope, New Kids first came out in the late 80's. Their first album "Hangin Tough" came out in '88. I remember that cuz I was still just a kid.
  9. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Knight

star 2
    LOL... and i WASNT a kid in 88?
    i love how you said that... its kinda like that was the ONLY year you were a kid.
  10. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    Well, I remember that year cuz that was the last year I was an only child. :p And that's when I got a NBOTB bracelet. :p
  11. Lord_Zork Jedi Padawan

a confused pholisafers quote. "If Michael Jackson becomes white, will he lose his grove?"
    80's music was some of the worst music i heard, well at least pop, and rap music that is. Music that people should be lisioning to is 70's rock and roll music
  12. SniperJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    I agree with Spank STRYPER is really cool ... i heard "to hell with the devil" like 2 weeks ago and i still have it stuck in my head. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.