main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

82nd Imperial Guard / Pope Space Dock

Discussion in 'Archive: Fayetteville, NC' started by CMR, Sep 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    I was wondering if the members of Pop S.D. would tkae a few minutes to explain the split, and what they are seeking.

As far as I understand, based upon extrapolation of a few posts this is what I believe you all are discussing.

82md Imperial Guard and Pope S.D. being two distinct groups who work and meet together for the grater good of Fayetteville's Fan Force group?

Am I correct in assuming this?

Now I have a few questions:

Do you want a seperate City Rep for your group?

The City Rep, me, is the one who coordinates with Fan Force to make sure things run smoothly. Elections are held every year for a new City Rep. My term ends in June 2003.

Will the City Rep speak for both groups to Fan Force?

In short will I, and the next City Rep, coordinate with Fan Force for both groups?

2. BOLA_KOON

BOLA_KOON Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2002
    ...i do apologize...sometimes i am too vague, the representatives from Pope S.D. are a sub-faction that actually has existed for a little less that a year, we stumbled on FF and then saw that Fay was represented, that being said it would be unwise(also a little confusing) to have two official groups, we thought we could merge with yours, in conjunction to better reach the fans here in Fay. None of us in Pope S.D. have the time, nor the know-how to deal with FF, so i believe that one city rep. would be in order. The 82nd cant get any where w/o Pope, so our joining you guys kind of mirrors that...

3. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    ahh..

thanks for the information.

And I like it.

Let me get into contact with the 82nd group about a meeting on Sunday afternoon.

4. BOLA_KOON

BOLA_KOON Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2002
    ...sounds good...

5. Cerralious_Fisto

Cerralious_Fisto Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2002
    neato

fisto out

C.F.

6. Inubis_the_force

Inubis_the_force Jedi Youngling