Phx ...@........@...........@......

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Master_Duron, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The bra-less Meg watches in wonder as a P-3 flies over her with a laughing Void in the cockpit.....

Holy Water Hellion Batman!! [face_shocked]

Running for cover Meg tries desperately to escape...but what can she do?

Suddenly it dawns on her...the flash...the secret weapon used by her sister in the fight Sistine!! :D

Running back into the yard before Void can unleash a torrent of water she unleashes the FLASH and watches as the stunned Void just stares...

MWAAA HAAAA HAAAAA!!! Sistine IT WORKS!! [face_devil]

Before Void can recover she runs to the firestation less than a block away and hijacks a water truck..it is her only hope!

Aiming the hose at Void she fires...until the tanks run dry...then she waits...
  2. EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I coulda told you that the FLASH works on Void...
  3. VoidDancer Jedi Knight

star 5
    loops the plane around and sets course, speed, and payload deployment into the inflight computer....

HAHAHA !!!! FLASH AWAY !!!! (Please) It won't help you now !!!!
  4. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Youngling

star 3
    ROTFL!!! [face_laugh] Mick You rock!! I love how you just take everything in stride. :D

Runs away screaming as the plane looms closer..

Taking a flying leap she dives into the garage!!

(Void you crack me up!!) [face_laugh]
  5. VoidDancer Jedi Knight

star 5
    Hands the plane over to the co pilot, grabs a "special" assault pack, jumps out the plane, and parachutes to the ground. After landing and detatching the chute, he pulls out the uber-soaker multi pool assault system and starts stalking towards the garage.
  6. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Seeing Void approach in his assault gear she screams...

You may soak me, but you'll never do it without a fight!!!

Using her remaining steel plated 34C wonder bra and the hidden stash of waterballoons in her garage she unleashes a bombardment of bra-sizes proportions...

Wild screams echo in the garage as she flings the waterballoons...
  7. Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sneaking from around the corner, Dave climbs up the ladder of a Gilbert Fire Department firetruck to the ready nozzle. opening the valve with 120PSI, soaks Void and JKW with a relentless stream of pressured water
  8. VoidDancer Jedi Knight

star 5
    Takes cover behind the hedge row and keeps JKM pinned in the garage.

He calls Deicide on the radio "She's pinned down, you can execute your plan"

I hope he appreciates this, having to take a sustained bra assault and stay put isn't easy !!!
  9. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Darn you Dave!! :D

SHOOT! Now there are two of them... [face_devil]

Well this bra's got a capacity for two balloons at a time so I think I can handle this... :D

Amidst flinging balloons at the pair she watches as Void talks to someone on a radio! [face_shocked] This can't be good!

Who's he calling? I'd better prepare for the worst! :D

I've got to get out of this garage somehow!
  10. Master_Duron Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Master Duron decides to take up with JKW......He grabs his monster supersoaker XL....silently creeps up behind Void

Go ahead punk, make my day. [face_devil]
  11. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    //OW continues to gather footage of the carnage.//
  12. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Smiling with great joy as Master Duron crosses over to the Bra Side of the water fight, she uses the chance to slip out the garage door, run around the back and join up with Duron

TWO TO ONE NOW VOID!! :D [face_devil]
  13. Master_Duron Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Master Duron winks at JKW

I'll cover Void you take him out. [face_devil]
  14. army_no_arms Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Army hears a bustle in the hedge row and is now alarmed. Looks like it is time for some spring cleaning, water ballon style. ;)
  15. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
    Army, that sounds suspiciously like the lyrics to a Led Zeppelin song. ;)

EDIT: Oooh, and it makes me wonder...
  16. VoidDancer Jedi Knight

star 5
    Void pulls half a dozen pins on his vest, and lets several objects drop, as he leaps over the OTHER side of the hedge row he was ducking behind before. The 6 water grenades go off, blinding MD and JKM for a precious several seconds while he disappears into the surrounding foliage.

Come on Deicide...where are you ?

Taking a moment, he puts a small infusion of liquid soap into his water supply and smiles...this mix soaks in even quicker than normal water. Finally Void pulls out ice cubes from his belt mounted refrigeration unit and drops them in the resevoir. He can feel the chill creep into the trigger in a matter of moments. Now he's ready for JKM
  17. army_no_arms Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IA I am glad my mania with LZ wasn't wasted. I don't hear the words hedge row used very often so I had to take the opportunity. Oops, instead of patting myself on the back for my cleverness I better watch out for water ballons. Luckly I am a small target.
  18. VoidDancer Jedi Knight

star 5
    Remind me to tell you some time about a funny RPG story about people with a limited vocabulary when they

Attacked and were decimated by a Gazebo
    Thought the Grassy Knoll was a temperate version of the traditional Gnoll monster
    Ran from the Green Davenport
    And thought the Hedge Row was there to spear cavalry charges.
  19. Master_Duron Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Master Duron ha ha ha [face_devil] Void doesnt realize it but he is heading into the field of Claymore water mines that I had buried ealier.

pshhhhh psshhhh Geisers of water rise into the air

Master Duron Hey look, Void is on top of one of them. [face_laugh]

20. Sistine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The sound overhead was deafening for a moment...the people on the ground looked up in disbelief as Sistine made a pass at them (mainly at MD ;) ) dumping the load from the belly of the Grumman S-2T 1,200 gallon airtanker she had stolen from the California wildfire encampment...

Whaaa hahahahahaha! [face_shocked]
  21. Master_Duron Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Flattened to the ground and completely soaked MD Looks up in disbelief. " Hey I'm on JKW's side now. :(

22. Sistine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    "It matters not... I will soak you all..."

Uh-Oh!!! [face_shocked] I need Void to help me fly this thing!!!!

Sistine carefully (HA!!!) lands the plane and emerges with the Uber-Goober Bubble soaker 2010!
  23. army_no_arms Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Sistine, I would help you fly but I don't have any arms. :(
  24. Master_Duron Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I think Void is hanging from your vertical stabilizer after being blown from a mine. [face_laugh]
  25. Sistine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    So that was the thumping sound when I landed...
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.