main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary 8th Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    I was looking at the actual road sign for Russett Green today and what is actually says on the sign is "Russet Gr E" so don't get confused and pass it. :)

the library will be the second left, there is a big sign that says "Community Center, Public Library and Kinder Care"

My mom found some star wars folders today but they only had the baddies! Guess I will just have to be *evil* all semester.

Anyhoo, see you all tomorrow.

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    It doesn't look like I'll be able to make the meeting tomorrow. Some last minute news has foiled my plans. I was really looking forward to having the room to ourselves so we could get a lot done.

Since I won't be there, I'd like if someone could take attendance for me. I'm sorry I didn't write up a lesson plan for the class, the substitute can just play a video. 8-}

But seriously, I'd like if someone could send me a PM or post in this thread after the meeting telling me what happened and what news was discussed. Also, discussion for the 9th meeting should be brought up (location and date).

Sorry everyone. There's a small chance something could change, but it doesn't look like it.

3. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I'm also not sure if I'll make the meeting tomorrow. I may have to go into work. If not, then I'll see you all there tomorrow!

4. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Also, I don't see our meeting on the main page list...it doesn't have any archives of news that I can find, so I think we really need it posted there a week or 2 in advance, but also the WEEKEND of the meeting...

Chris

5. DARTHIG88

DARTHIG88 Jedi Master

Mar 28, 2002
    Well Guy`s,
    I`m here where is everyone else?????
    I got here a little early just to browse around, So I`ll be waiting for everyone to get to the Data Information Center..

Later
    Darth

I FIND YOU LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING

6. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    Looks like missed the meeting today.
    As I was leaving to go to the meeting around noon I noticed my wife Colleens car was not in the driveway. The only problem was she was still home.
    We called the police and they gave us a stolen car report and said to call the city impound lot to see if it is there. It was. So after 3 hrs and $250 (the price of the city towing it to the lot AND towing it back home) I am home with car and a missed meeting.

I know I have some figures for some of you. So with the people missing this meeting if any wants to have a unoffical 8 1/2th meeting or a fan film meeting before the next offical one just name the place and time

Tak

7. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    That whole car debacle sucks, Takwolf. It's nice you got the car back.

8. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Well, mom-mothma and I just got back from the meeting and what a fun time! We got there a half-hour late, so we were out for a while, but once we got there, everyone schmoozed for a while. Then, we got to the fanfilm. We talked about sets, costumes props, cast, etc. So, from now on, we've decided that all posts for the fanfilm are to be made on Ghostdevil's board. There were only nine attendees, small compared to the past few meetings.

After the meeting, some of us went to the Target to look for figs and the new novel, "Traitor." We shared some popcorn and then started looking. We found some cool backpacks, lunchboxes, Micro-Machines, mini Micro-Machines (never seen them before) which were in a case like the action figures, LEGOS, and a very cool deluxe
    C-3PO. After all that, we looked through the movies, books (we didn't find "Traitor"), and then we checked out. After that, mon-mothma and I left. Hope we didn't miss ANOTHER shoplifting incident.

Son of M.M.

9. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    yep, son of M.M. about summed it all up. Not a lot of people made it but I think we all had a good time.

We didn't discuss a time or place for the next gathering since there weren't that many people at this meeting.

Isbeth suggested starting a poll on whether or not we should use the library as a permanent meeting place.

Mogook, I took attendance and I will PM you with it.

10. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Hi guys. Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting. Had to go in to work this weekend. I've pretty much been out of it for the past week. We had an inspection team coming down to inspect our unit and with all the September 11th stuff approaching and the whole Iraq thing, I will probably be indisposed for some time. I hope the meeting went well and if there were any discussion as far as special F/X, just give me some details and what's happening so far.

11. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Understood, DrkHlmt. We'll keep you posted on the fan film. For any future updates please go to GhostDevil's bulletin board. I announced at the meeting today that from now on we will confine all of our fan film discussions to that venue. Shortly I'll be posting a detailed meeting report there with updated info on what's happening with the film.

M.M.

12. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members of the Council:
    I want to apologize for not been able to assist to the meeting, but I had Air National Guard drill this weekend. It's a down to know that you will be driving up north to that area, but not be able to attend. :_|

Anyway. I will be waiting for new for the next one.

May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    MARYLAND FAN FORCE COUNCIL FORUM
    CALIFORNIA MD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.