main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq 94 Rock 8 am this morning

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Commander_Clem, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    My sister ties fishing flies and was in a fly tying class with him. It was his third time taking the class and my sister told me he was a monstrous a$$

2. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    BTW, Erica looks like she did the rounds with Motley Crue ...not just Vince Neal, the whole band...

3. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    I had a few chances to hang out in the "booth" while they would do thier show. What blew my mind was how many phone calls these DJs get from seemingly desperate girls! I wonder if these callers have any idea what these guys really look like?!

4. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    [face_laugh] I can totally see that.

5. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    [face_laugh] Seems to be a DRS pattern forming...

6. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Yea, I would agree....I guess Erica was talking smack about us after we left....didn't have the nads to say it while we were ther though, hell, she said Hi to us both in the hallway....twice..

The best part folks....some girl was completely jonesing that we were there...we took a picture with her on her knees with her hands on her head, and she said "you just fulfilled a fantasy of mine".......I think she wanted us to fulfill another one of hers later....[face_laugh]

7. Chewies_Dingleberry

Chewies_Dingleberry Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    RRRROOOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLL!!!

8. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
  9. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    I don't know how you could live with yourself after having a super genious like erika talking smack about you. I have a picture of her....................

10. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    of course she didn't have the balls to do it...Cyndi would have kicked her butt across the studio.

11. Andromeda13

May 31, 2005
    :eek: :eek:

12. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Here it comes.....

13. HarleyQ_T

HarleyQ_T Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    of course you would

14. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/darthgiese/funny%20people/2.jpg]
    she's so hot!!!

15. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Yea, and I'm sure she has her rear in the air too....skank

16. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    I was thinking it was going to be a Jenna action shot honestly.....she appears to be like that....

17. Andromeda13

May 31, 2005
    [face_laugh] Matt, that just has to be the most attractive picture I've yet to see you post! [face_laugh]

18. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    she's pretty sexy in that picture

19. Bond-JediMaster-Bond

Bond-JediMaster-Bond Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2005
    Matt -- Thank you for finding my next Bond girl. She is smokin'!

20. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    that's exactly what I told Clem!! Cause she was all talking smack about how she wanted to kick some stormtrooper ass...stupid stuff. I was like oh please, Cyndi could take her with 1 arm tied behind her back! [face_beatup]

21. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Yeah Chris & Cyndi! You rock! As far as Erica & Trout - hands down no competition who'd win the knock-down drag out.

I didn't get to hear it unfortunately - hopefully somebody caught it?

SO what stupid questions/comments did they make?

22. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    before i left the house this morning, i put a tape in...but since they came on a half hour late, not sure if I got it after all.

23. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Once I was on the the same plane with TJ, Erica, Rainman, and George Lopez before he was big. I had seen Rainy the morning before at Dos Hermanos. He was cool. Erica and and TJ suck. She has a decent body and a face to protect it. You think TJ is bad, you should meet his wife. I had to sit by them at a sneak once. She would not shut up. They are two peas in a pod.

TJ was better when he had Jer. Jer was cool. They used to do this patio thing at Andre's when it used to be at San Mateo and Lomas, where that store is. Any way, we jused to drink with Jer. He was definitly the funny one. You know he was, he still uses him for the phone calls from Dave, Hank, and the others.

24. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    hell yeah i could! i could totally take out the two of them no problem-- they are both jawa sized anyway. did she really say she wanted to kick my ass? wow that's crazy. i knew they were trashy but that's pretty bad.

some people just can't handle a girl in armor, i mean why even bother having us on if you're gonna be like that you know?

that rob guy seemed pretty stoked though...

25. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    that's why she is trash. Talks bad about people after they leave. what a w#$%$.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.