main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx ??????????

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DEICIDE, Nov 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEICIDE

DEICIDE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2002
    Obi why the power struggle and the completly uncalled for and ridiculous as you called it hand slapping". when you knew you were leaving as RSA. You also said you have received pm and emails from concerned new and exesting members who thought this group was to risque for them based on the post they read on this board. I would like to know who these people are. I doubt any one who sought out this group was so alarmed and viewed this to be to risque they were concerned about joining other than maybe other RSA just like your self. because i have hung out with most of the people here in arizona and have even travled with them and know one acted this way. Unless everyone is saying otherwise . I have seen no proof of this. I could be totally wrong however and if thats the case my bad i am sorry. for the oversight this has been very confusing. but hopefully this FREE FAN CLUB will be much more fun from here on out. and there will be no more sensless issues like this one :) and everyone have a great meeting and weekend

ED: Please see my final post in this thread This is now a dead horse. Please stop beating it. OW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.