main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

____ vs. _____

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by master_organa, Dec 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthsith19

darthsith19 Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2004
    Chewy

I doubt the Fett's could take out all four IG-88's, have you read "Therefore I Am: The Tale of IG-88"? When the first IG-88 is activated he kills all his makers in mere seconds and he's unarmed. Not only can he block lasers but he can deflect lasers back at his shooter by by bouncing the lasers off his hands. Their armor is nearly impenetrable, sure a missle could destroy them but it'd take dozens of lasers to destroy one. Boba wasn't a master at killing them. He killed one of them by setting up a trap for it and killed another in a spaceship dogfight.

Jango Fett vs. 3 Magnaguards

2. darthsith19

May 23, 2004
    BTW, could you please check these out?
    http://www.misterpoll.com/1554719847.html">
    http://www.misterpoll.com/1300292961.html%22%3E

I made those polls. I think the battles are pretty close, some of those I'm not even sure about.

3. Mandalore_X

Mandalore_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Vader, Stronger, Faster, more powerful in the force.

4. darthsith19

May 23, 2004
    Umm, okay, that was random. :confused:

Jango Fett vs. 3 Magnaguards

5. ARC170pilot

ARC170pilot Jedi Master star 5

Sep 23, 2005
    Fett

Jango Fett and Boba Fett (adult) vs Obi-Wan (AOTC)

6. starwarzfreek

starwarzfreek Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2006
    The Fetts

C3P0 vs TC14 in a complaining match

7. clonetrooper1

clonetrooper1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2005
    c3po always

commander cody vs commander appo

8. darthsith19

May 23, 2004
    Umm... 3PO? When did TC-14 ever complain?

Edit: Appo since Vader's personal commander would be stronger than Kenobi's

ROTS R2-D2 vs. One Magnaguard

9. ZamWesell44

ZamWesell44 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2003
    R2 no doubt[face_whistling] , he might

Maul v Kit Fisto,ROTS

10. darthsith19

May 23, 2004
    Probably Maul. He's better with a lightsaber, probably not with the Force, but Maul was trained to kill Jedi, he's definately the greater of the two with a lightsaber and has had more dueling experience.

Kit Fisto (ROTS) vs. Qui-Gon (TPM)

11. DarthDubya05

DarthDubya05 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2005
    Qui-Gon

X-Men Vs. Justice League

12. ZamWesell44

Sep 13, 2003
    Justice League, Superman and Batman, The Flash

Anakin,AOTC v Maul

13. darthsith19

May 23, 2004
    Maul, I know you disagree, Zam, but you have to admit that Maul's betetr with a lightsaber and has, at most, an equal chance of making a mistake as Anakin does. Plus he's been training for alot longer, is in better physical shape and was trained solely to kill Jedi.

Kit Fisto (ROTS) and Darth Maul vs. Count Dooku

14. ZamWesell44

Sep 13, 2003
    Dooku

i do disagree, Anakin was equal with Kenobi of AOTC, thats 10 years after TPM, and Anakin in the novel actually did push Dooku back and tired him, Dooku remarked how powerful he was, and then Dooku cut his arm off, Maul could not have withstood Anakin's power if he pushed Dooku back, he could have killed Maul.

Shaak Ti,ROTS v Maul

15. darthsith19

May 23, 2004

Even with AOTC Kenobi? Lol, no, hell no, in terms of saber skills maybe but Kenobi is far ahead of Anakin in all other categories.

To bad that's the novel and the movie directly contradicts that. When the movies contradict the novels the movies are taken as canon.

I have news for you, Ani boy, watch the movie. Anakin did not push Dooku back in AOTC.

Maul beats Shaak Ti

For Zam: Shaak Ti, ROTS vs. Anakin (AOTC)

For anyone else: Shaak Ti, ROTS, vs. Qui-Gon

16. ZamWesell44

Sep 13, 2003
    You overestimate Maul as usual, and they are both level 7's in the movie, Anakin and Kenobi, Anakin did better against Dooku than Kenobi, I don't know what Kenobi did to make you think he is far beyond Anakin of AOTC.

Shaak Ti proably wins both closely, and she would beat Maul

DS19 Kenobi,AOTC v Maul

Dooku v Shaak TI,Kit,Saesee Tiin

17. darthsith19

May 23, 2004

Allright people, do I overestimate Maul more, or does Zam overestimate Anakin more?

How about everything? What did Anakin do? Sure Anakin di a tiny bit betetr against Dooku but then again his form's strong against Dooku's. Who's the fully fledged Jedi? Who jumped through a window, stalemated Jango Fett, and was respected even by the Council Members?

Shaak beats Qui-Gon closely yet loses to Maul, who beat Qui-Gon? That's poor logic.

Maul beats AOTC Kenobi as he beat Qui-Gon, who's stronger than Kenobi.

Dooku beats the three Jedi, too.

For Zam: Shaak Ti and AOTC Anakin vs. Darth Sidious

For anyone else: Shaak Ti and AOTC Anakin vs. ROTS General Grievous

18. ZamWesell44

Sep 13, 2003
    Respected by the council like that means alot

And Maul beats Jedi Knight Kenobi[face_laugh] , Padawan was a match for him but im sure he beats him 10 years later no problem. I know your joking.
    I said Shaak Ti,ROTS would beat Qui-gon and Maul

Sidious
    Shaak TI and Anakin

Grievous v Maul, TPM Kenobi

19. darthsith19

May 23, 2004

Yes, it does, actually, as far as I remember they never respected Anakin.

Wow, your unbelievable. TPM novel states that Maul > Obi-Wan. A natch for him? Last time I watched TPM Kenobi only challenged Maul when he was using his anger and even then he was defeated and only won by luck. AOTC Kenobi definately couldn't beat Qui-Gon, who rivals Mace Windu.

I know, but you said Qui-Gon vs. Shaak was close and Maul beat Qui-Gon.

Grievous pwns TPM Obi-Wan

For Zam: ROTS Shaak Ti vs. General Grievous

Otherwise: Darth Sidious vs. Darth Tyranus and General Grievous

20. Darth_Froschler

Darth_Froschler Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 13, 2004
    Wow, your unbelievable. TPM novel states that Maul > Obi-Wan. A natch for him? Last time I watched TPM Kenobi only challenged Maul when he was using his anger and even then he was defeated and only won by luck. AOTC Kenobi definately couldn't beat Qui-Gon, who rivals Mace Windu.

Not to be a jackass or anything, but now i think you're overestimating Qui-Gon. Yes, i agree with you that Qui-Gon DID rival mace windu AT THE TIME.

IMO, I don't think TPM Mace was nearly as strong as he was in AOTC or ROTS. I've always believed that he did not finish creating vapaad, so his saber skills aren't as good as they are in the future films. That's why i also belief why Dooku was able to best Mace in a fight was because Mace hasn't completed vapaad by TPM.

Anyways all im saying is I think by the time of AOTC, Kenobi could have beat Qui-gon AND darth maul.

Not an easy fight though....

AOTC obi-wan > darth maul > Qui-gon > AOTC Anakin

21. darthsith19

May 23, 2004

I agree. And although Mace at the time of TPM isn't as strong as he is in ROTS he's still very strong and is second strrongest in the order. To be able to rival him is a great feat, AOTC Kenobi couldn't do it.

I agree 100%. But, although Mace wasn't quite as strong in TPM he was still strong enough that AOTC Obi-Wan wouldn't be able to rival him.

And Mace, too, huh? :rolleyes:

And where does TPM Mace fit in that, huh? Below Obi-Wan? Lol.

Darth Maul > Qui-Gon > Obi-Wan (AOTC) > Anakin (AOTC)

For Zam: ROTS Shaak Ti vs. General Grievous

Otherwise: Darth Sidious vs. Darth Tyranus and General Grievous

22. ZamWesell44

Sep 13, 2003
    Grievous
    Dooku and Grievous over Sidious

DS19,AOTC Kenobi is above Qui-Gon in a fight, b/c he would no doubt beat Maul, since as a padawan he cut him in half.

DS19 or anybody, Maul v Cin,ROTS

23. darthsith19

May 23, 2004
    You base everything off the fast that Maul was killed by a Padawan. Big deal, so he **** up once, don't base your whole view on him because of one simple mistake that anyone, even Vader, would be likely to make.

Cin likely defeats Maul.

For Zam: ROTS Darth Vader vs. Ten Thousand Darth Maul's

For anyone else: ROTS darth Vader vs. Two Darth Maul's

24. ZamWesell44

Sep 13, 2003
    Anakin would beat 2 Mauls
    DS, its not all about power, Maul no matter how many excuses you give to why he lost was beaten by a Kenobi, a padawan, Anakin,ROTS is more powerful with the force and level higher than Kenobi, but Kenobi beat him, so if i put Anakin,ROTS v Kenobi,ROTS, i guess you would say Anakin wins? Kenobi makes people make mistakes and 10 years after the TPM he was stronger with the force a better swordsman and smarter, but your right im sure Maul would win.[face_plain]

Grievous and Maul v Dooku

25. darthsith19

May 23, 2004
    The duo

How about ten thousand Maul's?

I would. George Lucas agrees with me. He said Anakin is stronger than Obi-Wan and said that if Obi-Wan hadn't gotten the high ground and the fight had continued that Anakin would have won. So I guess, according to you, ROTJ Luke is stronger than Vader, huh? Yeah, so Maul lsot to Obi-Wan cause Obi-Wan got lucky, so if in ROTS Anakin had been killed by a Battle Droid would he be unable to beat Dooku or Han Solo?

Yes, I am right. Maul was better than Kenobi with a lightsaber, he was far stronger physically. In a room with no hole, say, in the Geonosian Hanger Maul'd tool Kenobi. Could Kenobi do this:
    [image=http://swcomics.dreamhoster.org/maul/maul_4_17.jpg]

Resist Force lightning? I'm sure AOTC Anakin couldn't. Maul killed 7 of the most dangerous men in the galaxy in a couple seconds, not to mention he killed the Order's finest swordsman (Anoon Bondara) and wiped out the entire Black Sun Syndicate all at once with ease.

Maghella vs. TPM Obi-Wan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.