main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games _____ vs. _____

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by ZamWesell44, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    Vader

Xizor vs Loppak Slusk

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Xizor

Xizor vs Vader

3. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I think they'd have respirator wars. Seriously, though... Vader

Darth Sidious vs Exar Kun

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
    Exar Kun

Kreia vs Yoda

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Yoda

Palpatine vs Yoda in a real battle

6. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Gotta say, Yoda had the jump on Sidious and still lost, so Sidious.

Yoda vs Windu

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  7. Llamamall

Llamamall Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2015
    For the record, Yoda in his prime would probably beat Palpatine, given that he was at leas 200 years past it in ROTS, but I digress.
    Tough one, but Yoda's superior strength in the Force would put him ahead. Yoda.

Windu vs Darth Malgus

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  8. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Windu

Revan vs Darth Malgus

9. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Revan

Revan vs Krayt

Llamamall likes this.
  10. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
    Revan

Malak vs Vader

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Vader

Xizor vs Luke

12. Llamamall

Llamamall Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2015
    Luke

Boba Fett vs. Jango Fett

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Boba Fett

Jango Fett vs Zam

14. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    o_O

My turn now - Llamamall - are we talking Anakin as in ROTS Darth Vader with potential ... OR suit Anakin Darth Vader?

Anakin with ROTS potential is going to FORCE-MURDER STOMP Darth Malgus to Chaos-Come!

A vamped up Darth Malgus though will put up a good fight and against base Anakin Darth Vader in suit may have a good chance ...and does Anakin get all his Powers and feats then?

Although given we know Anakin more and see him more in Pop-Culture ... hence Anakin Darth Vader - both in suit and well ROTS potential :)

LOL btw - I like your Death Star sprouting a Rainbow Beam XD

Falcon - oh and as with Jango Fett vs. Zam?

Really? A horrific slaughterfest one sided stomp in Jango Fett's favor; he took her out with a Kaminoan Saber Dart ... he intimidated and warned her of 'no more screw ups - my client is getting impatient with this nonsense crap of decoys...' and if the fact he was supervising her at times in a sense in AOTC ... although even with the Changeling nature of Zam Wessel - Jango Fett surely is seasoned enough to take her on without trouble ...I mean c'mon man - he's Boba Fett's old man and well the Clone Legacy AND Temura Morrison's excellent representation of him on screen? And have you also seen the Haka he performed at a Mandalorian Star Wars cosplay fest? >:D I kinda associate the Maori's and Kiwi's (not that I'm being racist) or rather reminded of them when I hear Jango Fett and Mandalorians!

Now ... Darth Maul and Savage Oppress (standard gear only - no help and other intervention) ... vs. A ZILLO BEAST!

Llamamall likes this.
  15. Llamamall

Llamamall Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2015
    I was referring to Darth Vader as he appeared around the time of ESB & ROTJ.

It would end up a war of attrition, the Zabrak brothers trying to avoid being crushed by Zillo, while the beast's hide could resist their sabers. Eventually, though, I think that the brothers would use a combined Force choke & barely manage to kill it.

Rancor vs. a tribe of Tuscan raiders

16. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
    o_O ... Rancor eh? We talking which version - Jungle Rancor or Jabba's Rancor?

And do Tuscan Raiders get access to Gaffi sticks and well salvaged rifles and such? Against Jabba's Rancor - by attrition they could tire out or gradually wear down the Rancor and even perhaps by luck kill it BUT not before a number of Tuscan Raiders are 'exiled' due to exposure of their skin due to battle injuries or suffering horrendous injuries from the Rancor ...

If its a Jungle Rancor - absolute slaughterfest in the Jungle Rancor's favor ... they are nastier than regular Rancors ...

Now ... what about Jabba's Rancor vs. General Grievous's Roggwart?

Llamamall likes this.
  17. Llamamall

Llamamall Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2015
    I was talking about Jabba's Rancor, I had no idea about Jungle Rancors, and the Tuscan Raiders had access to Gaffi sticks.

If the Roggwart had battle armor, it would handily beat the Rancor, but if not, the Rancor's huge strength and general tankiness would allow it to win.

Yoda vs Savage Oppress and Darth Maul

18. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
    Hmm - given Palpatine was able to troll and school Darth Maul AGAIN ... and kill Savage Oppress with little and slight slight effort ... so... and also Master Yoda was able to take on Palpatine and such ...

If the Zabrak brothers are lucky they may be able to Force Shove or Push Master Yoda BUT most likely Master Yoda ...

Besides - Master Yoda probably might even 'calm' the Zabrak brothers down; they may be aligned to the Dark Side BUT BUT they're not like Palpatine - for starters they didn't commit murder of their kin ... Palpatine did to House Palpatine at just 17 years old in the EU Darth Plagueis novel ...

Also - more likely Master Yoda might say 'troubled brothers you are ... the Dark Side ... your mind clouded by Fear ... enhanced it has been by Anger ... fueled by Hatred of the Dark Side ... the influence of Sith ... sense it in your hearts I do ... help you I shall if I must...'

19. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
  20. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Oh right - I got lost in thought a few hours ago ...

Well like I said 'Besides - Master Yoda probably might even 'calm' the Zabrak brothers down; they may be aligned to the Dark Side BUT BUT they're not like Palpatine - for starters they didn't commit murder of their kin ... Palpatine did to House Palpatine at just 17 years old in the EU Darth Plagueis novel ...

Also - more likely Master Yoda might say 'troubled brothers you are ... the Dark Side ... your mind clouded by Fear ... enhanced it has been by Anger ... fueled by Hatred of the Dark Side ... the influence of Sith ... sense it in your hearts I do ... help you I shall if I must...'

Hence Life Master Yoda is ... Heart and Soul of the Jedi Council Master Yoda is ...

Now ... Anakin (no weapons allowed - no Force Choke or Force techniques) vs... JANGO FETT in strict h2h combat ... Jango Fett is in his battle gear minus his wrist gauntlet blades and darts and jet pack - he is only allowed to use his 'natural strength, body and fighting skills and experience'...

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Anakin
    without the Force and lightsaber he was still able to take care of business with his bare hands

Jango vs Rex

22. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
    Sorry - unless Jango Fett is like drugged, bound, bloodied and tortured badly and stomped abit ... Captain Rex is going to get horrifically beaten up and end up being a miserable osik ... by the time Jango Fett has really gone Jango ...

Jango gone Jango ... that's the outcome ...

Alright - what about Anakin against ... GENERAL GRIEVOUS - same scenario - no using the Force at all, no weapons, no help and no tricks - just pure straight forward brawling ... no weapons!

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ohhh that's a tough call. He has a vulnerable spot that would give Anakin the advantage

Anakin

Ventress vs Anakin no weapons no force use

24. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
    Haha - I gave you a toughie eh? But wouldn't General Grievious be aware of this - and the fact he's not that stupid and Anakin is still susceptible to pain eh?

Sorry - Asajj Ventress - the moment she tries to give Anakin another scar and 'emotional taunt' - she's really gonna get wrecked again by Anakin ...

Since Anakin is winning abit - I'll increase the challenge for him...

Anakin (again same scenario - NO WEAPONS or Force allowed) in strict h2h vs ... DURGE! Durge is only allowed his own natural appendages - no armor allowed BUT he has his regenerative abilities and fighting strength and 2000 years of experience ...

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Anakin

Bane vs IG-88