main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

_____ VS _____

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Darth_Hoser, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Hoser

Darth_Hoser Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2004
    In the "Star Wars Community" forum there's a fantasy showoff thread, and I figured why not make one that touches on a more diverse aspect of the fantasy/sci-fi universe then just Star Wars, as much fun as that is.

If all four of the Ninja Turtles had a 4-way battle royal, anything goes fight, who would walk out the winner.

I personally think it would be Leonardo, he's the best all around tactician and combatant out of the 4.

2. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    How about pitting the Four Musketeers against the TMNT.

Legolass against Wolverine

Dracula vs Connor McCloud?

Batman vs Darth Vader?

3. Panther50

Panther50 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2004
    Yeah I'd definitely go with Leonardo, although I recall seeing an episode where all the best fighters were sent to a Battle Nexus to see who was the greatest and Michealangelo won, although there were other factors involved.

4. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    Yeah, but he won because he wound up fighting Raphael in the final round. Mikey started making fun of Raph and pissed off him so much that Raph took a run at Mikey and wound up running into a brick wall. It was seriously cheap-ass win.

5. Panther50

Apr 7, 2004
    A win is a win :)

6. Radical-Edward

Radical-Edward Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2002
    Aye, but it doesn't prove that one is the superior combatant/player/contestant.

Luck, or a dirty trick, or any unpredictable variable could let an inferior team win a game against a superior foe, or let a weaker combatant overcome a more apt rival.

7. whisperjedi

whisperjedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2005
    Fraggle Rock V.s Sesame Street.

8. Panther50

Apr 7, 2004
    The Muppet show would beat both of them:)

9. Darth_Hoser

Jan 6, 2004
    I dont know, I think Sesame Street would destroy both Fraggle Rock and the Muppet Show, They have Big Bird, Snuffalupogous, Oscar the Grouch, and lets not forget Bert, he's one hombre you would't want to meet in a dark alley...

10. Panther50

Apr 7, 2004
    I'll give you Oscar he looks like he would fight dirty, but I'd say at the end of this fight the only thing Big Bird would be fit for is as the main course at a thanksgiving dinner.

11. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    What about Animal? He'd be good in a fight. And those rats, sheer volume would overwhelm Snuffy.

12. whisperjedi

whisperjedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2005
    Snuffalupogous...snuffalupogous...snuffalupgous.

13. Chancellor_Ewok

Nov 8, 2004
    [image=http://homepage.mac.com/shapsteve/images/bigbird.jpg]

14. Panther50

Apr 7, 2004
    Nice pic =D=

15. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Don't forget what Harry Dresden called "the Bolshevik Muppet", always running arround with explosives and detonators. I think his name is something like "Crazy Harry".

How about...
    "Anthony Ainley VS Roger Delgado"?
    Bad News Bears VS Harry Potter?
    Galactica 1979 vs Galactica 2004?
    Sylvester McCoy vs David Tenant?

16. Panther50

Apr 7, 2004
    If I wanted someone backing me up I'd go for Galactica 79, the guys in that are lot more straight up and you don't have to worry about hidden agendas. In an actual battle I'd say Galatica 04 has a slight edge as they are alot more hardcore in the fighting departmen.

17. henchman24

henchman24 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2008
    Cookie Monster VS Swedish Chef = awesome

Guy Smiley would be nigh unkillable =P

18. Darth_Hoser

Jan 6, 2004
    Cookie Monster would destroy the Sweedish Chef, although the Chef does have all those sharp knives...

19. Panther50

Apr 7, 2004
    I'd have to go with Cookie Monster, put a cookie in front of that guy and he'd go to full berserker mode.

How about this one
    Homer Simpson versus Peter Griffin.

20. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Peter Griffin would reach into his fantasy world and summon a SciFi character to kill Homer, but Homie would then seduce both the SciFi character(s) and Peter with donuts.

"Mmmmmm, Donuts.... Is there nothing they can't do?"=P~

21. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    One of the few things that give the Galactica 79 squad an advantage is that their vipers have laser tech, over the 04 crew's guns.

22. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    I also liked the old Galactica's crawling through the galaxies at the pase of the slowest ship without hyperspace jumping. New bit seemed too much like star trek.

23. Darth_Hoser

Jan 6, 2004
    Here's one I've often pondered....

Batman VS Superman

24. henchman24

henchman24 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2008
    From the new "Justice League: New Frontiers" movie.....

Batman(spoken to John Jones): "And one other thing, I'm not sure what you are or where you come from, but my instincts tell me you're to be trusted. Make no mistake, I have a $70,000 sliver of radioactive meteor to stop the one from Metropolis. All I need for you is a penny for a book of matches."

Batman

25. Chancellor_Ewok

Nov 8, 2004
    Maybe, but RDM's Galactica has taken an INCREDIBLE pounding over the past three years. You've got to tip your hat to the Colonaials. They really know a thing or two about starship design. Don't forget that Galactica took a sustained beating from THREE Cylon Basestars at New Caprica. The only other ship-class I can think of that could probably take the kind of punishment that Galactica has recieved is an Imperial Star Destroyer.

As for Vipers, again, yes Old School Battlestar has laser weapons, but new Battlestar has the latest in Colonial fighter technology, not to mention ELINT support from Colonial Raptors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.