main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA _______ should be illegal/legal

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crazybirdman, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    Wow, you wouldn't happen to remember where the ticket was issued do you? North County wouldn't approve it when I called for my ticket.

But you're right, it should be harder. It's really nothing more than an inconvenience. They even give you all the answers when you take it in person, so there's no real point.

2. Bant428

Bant428 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    dude, the ticket was issued to my DAD, not to me. I was 12, how could i have violated a traffic law!? (like i've said in every post here =-p) it was in *thinks* Irvine, i believe.

3. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    dude, the ticket was issued to my DAD, not to me. I was 12, how could i have violated a traffic law!? (like i've said in every post here =-p) it was in *thinks* Irvine, i believe.

Ok, whoa, try to relax. I understood what you were saying. I just figured I'd ask. Did you not need to have the ticket in order to register for the online class? I figured maybe you read it and found out what your DAD was in violation of.

4. Bant428

Bant428 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    he had made a left turn where he wasn't supposed to or sumpin like dat

as for the anger in me last postin, it wuz PMS... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.