main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN ______MOVIES__(edit to include TV)__opinions and news.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MusicTrooper, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tainted_crimson

tainted_crimson Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2006
    District 9 is so worth the money, and I don't get to say that about a lot of movies these days. But perhaps my enjoyment was doubled by getting to see it at an actual drive-in theater with car window speakers... That sort of setting has the same effect as a midnight showing -- everything's so much better because of the atmosphere.

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    We should go see IB tomorrow!

3. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Inglourious Basterds is the best movie iv seen of 09

4. LITO-JEN_VELASHUU

LITO-JEN_VELASHUU Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 21, 2004
    Indeed, Eric. It is fabulous...easily cracks my top five of the year so far, along with "Star Trek", "Up", and "District 9".

On the other hand..."Haloween II" is one WORST films of the year and easily one of the worst films I have EVER seen; illogical, incomprehensible, amateur, sloppy, bleak, and idiotic.

5. atataboy

atataboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2005
    Inglorious Bastards is definitely my "most wanting to see". Just have to make time, hehe.

6. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Seen D9 yesterday. Not sure how I feel about it. It was kinda dual up to the part where the main guy gets into the suite.I had a few problems with it, though it was not bad, I just dint like it as much as others have.

7. atataboy

Apr 10, 2005
    I hadn't heard anything about The Great Raid before. I will have to check it out. I didn't know you were a WWII buff Eric. Learn new things about you every day :) You should come with me to some of the RC warbird fly-ins if you are into the aircraft. In February I am going down to Louisville for a military swap meet (not RC aircraft but real military items, of all sorts. Lots of WWII stuff. Mostly overpriced, but a lot of cool stuff to look at. If you are interested let me know and I will remind you about that time. Its the largest in this area of the country. Its called the Show of Shows.

8. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Yes RC I would like to go. WW2 is just so interesting to me. Big buff of the area.

9. atataboy

Apr 10, 2005
    Cool, I will remind you as the time draws closer. Admission will be $9 dollars.

10. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    Hey, just saw a promo for a re-make of the old TV show

____________The Prisoner______________

and

well

just the usual, hunting for any info on this.

and am looking for opinions of fellow fans:)

Nov 15-th on AMC is the air date I saw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.