main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA a a new star wars movie on the big screen from george lucas's right hand man

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by sithmastersaul, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    Seems the ?Star Wars? film franchise mightn?t have ended with Vader ?rising? from that bench, after all?well, not if Lucasfilm?s Rick McCallum has his way, anyway.

Asked by IESB if he would like to continue the ?Star Wars? series on the big screen, Uncle George?s right-hand man said he?d ?definitely? love to see another ?Star Wars? film back at theatres before you, me, and Judd Nelson are six feet in soil.

Assumingly, any new ?Star Wars? movie/movies won?t have anything to do with the long-suffering Skywalker clan, but centre on another bunch of galactic space heroes. If I were a betting man ? and for the sake of my bookie reading this news item, I aren?t ? I?d put money on a film idea spawning from the ?Star Wars? TV series that is currently in early-development. It?s said to be fixing around the world of the bountyhunters. Now, how cool would a film about some of those hired guns, like Bobba Fett, be? Just guess work.

Meantime, McCallum confirmed that the original ?Star Wars? films will be re-issued at theatres in future ? as 3-D releases. Nice.

2. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    If the movie/movies wont be centered around the Skywalkers maybe the Solos. Jacen,Jaina and Anakin posibly Lowbacca,Tenel Ka and an apperance from Ben Skywalker.

3. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    It would be interesting to see how a different direct will visualize the Star Wars unviverse in a new movie.

--Jedi Dark Night

4. Tev_Torbek

Tev_Torbek Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    Well, May 25th is the 29th Anniversary of the orginal release of A New Hope, so next next year is a banner time for Star Wars PERIOD. I wonder what Lucas and the gang are going to do. 3-D is a cool idea, I would also hope for maybe a major box set release with all the movies in it. Either that or re-release of them all on the big screen like they did in '97.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.