1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

OOC A Battle of Words {A War of Kings OOC Thread}

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by spycoder9, Nov 18, 2012.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Trieste Chosen One

star 5
    So people do know, and by people we mean pretty much everyone but Lawrence right now. Ironic for the guy whose house words are "What has been said in the darkness shall be heard in the light." This dude is pretty clueless half the time.
  2. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    I had thought at one point (and I think it would have been interesting to play out, had it happened) that spy would put Lawrence and his group past the ruins of Harrowmont on their way to Shodaire, but he didn't.

But I don't think that Lord Fredrik's messenger has gotten there yet; as I recall, he did send one, regarding pretty much the same thing.
  3. Trieste Chosen One

star 5
    People who are looking for a nifty way to display their house banner and words should be aware of this resource, the sigil creator.
  4. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Friendly neighbourhood moderator message - Ramza and I would like to remind all OOC thread users that OOC threads are not the place to socialize.
  5. Trieste Chosen One

star 5
    Does the roll call taking place in the main game thread mean that we might be moving closer to a certain event that may or may not involve characters getting a certain really awesome and dashing nobleman a fondue set among other things?

(Seriously guys, Lawrence really wants a fondue set. This is mainly because I haven't had fondue in about thirteen years so I'm assuming dipping little bits of things into hot sauces is a really good idea. Especially if you live in a desert where it is always hot.)
  6. witchdoctor07 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    YAY!!! can't wait to get this up and moving again. am i the only one who has thought about maybe making a sequel to this? not me personally of course since this is Spy's baby but i think it would be neat to place it maybe 10 or 15 years down the road, maybe have new threats and new enemies, see what our players have done with their lives etc. etc. just some food for thought. also what is up with this terrible music and creepy photo at the top of the page? or am i the only one getting it and i can't turn it off!
  7. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    Music simply hit the x at the top right. Otherwise we are stuck until the powers that be realize that today is already over for most of the globe.
  8. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
  9. Trieste Chosen One

star 5
    Psst.... @spycoder9 is one of those "key points" Lawrence meeting some beautiful redheaded wild northern girl who is highly forward in her advances towards the silly boy from the south who knows nothing? Because I am 100% okay with that. After all, in the words of my sister, "Anyone who looks hot in a parka qualifies as ultra pretty."

Oh you're still here @JediMasterAnne? Don't mind me. I wasn't saying anything.
  10. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    I think Lawrence has enough of an 'other woman' issue without throwing another one in the mix. o_O
    Jedi_padawan_leigh and Trieste like this.
  11. spycoder9 Force Ghost

star 4
    Shhhh, @Trieste, quit spoiling my surprises! ;) There goes that major cliffhanger I had planned! :p
  12. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Can always send folks to come play in the sandbox with us! :p
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  13. Trieste Chosen One

star 5
    I'm trying to get there but apparently you have to get to know someone before you marry them. Pfft. Let's just get hitched right now so Lawrence can get back to the Desert. :D
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  14. Trieste Chosen One

star 5
    Double post but...wa..wa...wait. Is Kaili...dead?
  15. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Very. :_|

Hopefully, not someone Lawrence knew...?
  16. Trieste Chosen One

star 5
    If Lawrence knew Kaili, I don't know that he knew her. Even so, it was all of a sudden--BAM!--dead. Sure, she was hanging on there for quite a while, but it was somehow surprising that she went now. I would have felt bad if Lorrain and Fleet had to drag an ailing Kaili through the Desert, but that doesn't mean that I'm glad she's dead.
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  17. spycoder9 Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, first update has been written, along with a few PMs. It's all on my laptop, which I should be able to get on in about twenty four hours. :) Great qualitiy posts though, from all of you. I'm really enjoying it.
    Last edited by spycoder9, Apr 4, 2013
  18. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    A mini war in the middle of the war? Not good... [face_worried]
  19. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    Well, looks like it is time for the islanders to see how sailing off the coast looks or perhaps a different isle for a while [face_whistling]

Although I think Abott would have a mental field day with the knowledge that the steel had started the King of the Isle chant from atop a high place :p
  20. Trieste Chosen One

star 5
    Unless I missed something, I don't think we have the awesome map @Jedi_padawan_leigh made in our library thread at the moment! I had to go to the temp boards to check the distance from Harrowmont to Shodaire.
    Last edited by Trieste, Apr 9, 2013
  21. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't think it is in the library thread, but it is on the first page of the game thread... o_O
  22. Trieste Chosen One

star 5
    Who ever looks there? :D
  23. Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Um I hate to be a bother ,but are tags forth coming anytime soon?
    @spycoder9
  24. Trieste Chosen One

star 5
    Considering how quickly @JediMasterAnne usually replies to my TAGs, I'm betting she's trying to find a nice way of saying, "Oh, that wedding? In nine days? I totally forgot, I'm blowdrying my hair that night. Sorry, can't make it."
  25. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    :p

Actually, I just now got home from work...should have a post up tonight though.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza