main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC A Battle of Words {A War of Kings OOC Thread}

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by spycoder9, Nov 18, 2012.

1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001

Ugh...so sorry to hear that. I hope you get well soon, spy! [:D]

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Happy to say it's official over! :D That was probably one of the worst sicknesses I've had in years. :( Glad it's gone! I'll be getting back to the game this weekend. ;)

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    *Looks forward to you being back. . .*

Waitaminute! You already are! :D

*Does happy dance instead*

4. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    I have received clearance to post the final section of the Ginnifer Kildare plot at my leisure.

*leisures around while he decides when to post it*

5. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Because I realize I've taken forever on getting this finale up, I decided to go ahead & post the Mountains finale. :D I hope people enjoy... [face_devil]

6. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    [:D][:D][:D] *Huggles for Spy*

spycoder9 likes this.
  7. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    I guess I better wait for that before I do the Kildare finale!

spycoder9 likes this.
  8. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    THAT'S RIGHT, DESMOND GOT HIS.

Oh wait, this means Ginnifer can't kill him. And Desmond's plan is actually a pretty good one.

Darn!

9. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    Well that was a bit unexpected. When the time comes, it should be interesting for my character.

I loved every second of reading that finale.

10. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    That was a great song choice Trieste it made the post even better.

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lorain: OH SNAP!!!!!!
    * Dem kings dropping like flies!!*

Geeze..at this rate..when we get back, might not be a Fair Groves!!!!

A lonely little spot in the mountains, away from everyone is sounding quite good now!!!!...

spycoder9 likes this.
  12. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Thanks! I thought that it was pretty good one, especially the way it builds to the end. ;)

Ktala You sure that's a better option? :p

13. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    UH OH.....what did I miss?? *goes to read*[face_nail_biting]

*Back*

Oh............just.............WOW..............speechless..............and............blown away..........

The words.........the music............those scenes..............................................................

.......................................................................................................................................

spycoder9 likes this.
  14. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Flattered you enjoyed it that much. :)

15. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Okay, so I've contacted everyone via PM, that I've been working on updates that way. ;) For those of you waiting on me in-thread, I'll be getting to those tonight. I believe it's just Ktala, Grey, and Heavy, correct me if I'm wrong. :p

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

NOPE!!.. not at all!!! But the crazy King of Mountains is dead... and I did say FAR AWAY FROM ANYONE ELSE!!!.. lol..

Just waiting for all the dust to settle, and watch the fur fly.. While keeping my son safe, of course.... I'll let the nutjobs wack each other off!! lol

EKKK!!!!!!

[face_nail_biting]

17. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    greyjedi125 I hope there isn't complete and total justice, at least for some characters sake. It should be interesting to see the mountains under new management though.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  18. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Such amazing writing and so upsetting all at once!! So much unfairness and madness!!LOL!! I don't know if to laugh, cry, scream or what, LOL!! Desmond's insanity was a bit too well depicted!! ( that's a compliment btw! LOL). I was sooooooo happy when he got skewered (poetic justice). Was about damned time something (good) happened...especially after what they'd done to the Bride and Groom!! So many more ( evil doers ) to go on that LIST! LOL!! masterful storytelling I tell you! I was sooo losing it. And....(EGADS!!!!) Lawrence's head!! Just wow.... I can't with that. What a blow to the Kildares (especially Ginnifer). What will they do now?? OOG, I do regret never having met Lawrence in-game...but his legacy, that will be the stuff of Legend!

But seriously, ( All 'proven' rapists should be immediately castrated, imo. And poor Karridan! To be accused of such a monstrous act he did not commit. I can't even begin to talk about Safia....EGADS!! Poor Safia. BUT...Can she not remember who was there to champion her after her husband's death? The plot thickens. *le sigh* :p ). What a devastatingly good read that, but not sure I can handle all that a second time, at least not so soon....haha! Maybe after sometime, and def not with the knowledge that there's more to come ( The Fate of the Desert ). Kudos , kudos, kudos to the entire 'A War of Kings' family. I'm humbled to be in your collective presence. ^:)^

19. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    To say that things might get a bit complicated now would be an understatement. ;)

Ktala and greyjedi125 like this.
  20. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    All lives are touched, and many shall change. Some we may even have forgotten to pay attention to in a while ;) :p

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Uh..wha?..who?...Oh yeah....

HEHEHEHEHEHEH [face_devil]

Time to get busy!!!

22. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    It's obvious I've been having motivation issues, not just with this game, but with writing in general. [face_hypnotized] Severe writer's block. I'm going to try & dedicate the rest of the evening to trying & getting back in the writing groove. Hopefully that makes sense. :p

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OH..it does...believe me!!!

I've just gone into a rather nasty slump myself.. just getting out of it hopefully...

So hopefully, we can filibuster ourselves outta this slump!! :D ;)

24. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    It does, my writing has been thrown off due to school and work. :<

25. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    That was just incredible. Not that I've been around here that long, but I don't think I've ever liked a finale piece so much on these boards. What amazing characters you guys brought to life. Maybe on my best day I'll get halfway to keeping up.

Trieste likes this.