main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii A Big Hello!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord-Wiz, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    I've bumped into JayTee a couple of times on the boards, and i thought i would turn the tables and say hi from just about as far from Hawai'i as you can get, Birmingham in the UK, so hi how you all doing?

check out my fan force chapter board here , come say hi in our pub, Mistress Wendy's Libations , truly the best pub in the whole of the Fan Force United Kingdom (where you seem to have missed on your world tour Jaytee :p )

When i win the lottery, my first stop is guaranteed to be Hawai'i :D

So how's Hawai'i today? It's absolutely freezing here, but we haven't had snow yet. I bet you are all sweltering in the sun?

2. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Hello, Lord-Wiz.

Do I know you by another / other names? Anyway, I haven't missed the U.K.. Just haven't gotten to that point of the tour yet! Ha, ha, ha.

Yesterday, the weather was overcast (where I was) at first but then it cleared & got nice, sunny & warm. I'm guessing today won't be much different.

I'll see you on the U.K. boards, perhaps sooner than you think!

May the [Good Side of the] Force be with you.

Jay Tee
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

3. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    howdee, Mr Wiz, glad to have you join us over here in the middle of our pond. =D=

4. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    Aloha Jaytee and mac-nut! Mahalo nui loa!

Maia mâkou pâkahi âpau, Mele Kalikimaka!

[:D]

JayTee, you only know me as Lord-Wiz, although my name is Dave ;) . Still cold over here, but that's the time of year i suppose, just getting ready for Christmas. The UK could do with a bit of warming up ;)

A hui hou (on the boards :D ),

May The Force Be With You :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.