Colum, OH A Big Thank You!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Stevious, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stevious Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I just wanted to say a big thank you to Colin and Dana for all the fun I had at the party last night (especially Dana for standing out in the cold rain and tending to the grill while we sat inside and watched TV and gabbed). I had a wonderfull time.
  2. lazer310 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I second that. It was a blast. Thanks again.

Chris
  3. Jorda_Fett Jedi Master

star 1
    man.......i wish i was there :(
  4. Samuel_L Jedi Youngling

sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I had fun at the movies last night. we went to see Star Wars and before the movie started they turned on the lights and had 4 or 5 people come up and duel one of the employees with a lightsaber and guess who was first up? hehe yep me! i was so excited. we fought for like a minute before i dealt him the crushing blow to his stomach. i was victorious and i won a spider-man ball to prove it! hehe it was really fun.
  5. DarthClerical Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yes indeed! Much thanks to Dana and Colin for hosting our Friday night gathering. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed all the discussions after the movie.
  6. DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Friday was definitely a great time, and I had a lot of great conversations with people I previously hadn't talked to much before. I am very greatful to you guys, not only for the party, but also for creating the group...This has been one of the funnest things I have ever been included in, and I want you all to know that I will be a member for as long as my life does not tear me away. Thanks guys!
    CJ
  7. Darth_William Jedi Master

star 2
  8. Darth_William Jedi Master

star 2
    Yeah, thanks again to Colin & Dana for hosting a great evening (even though I was late-sorry guys!). It's just great to be able to share this new Star Wars experience with a group of others who are really into it!
    Have seen AOTC for the 4th time today (in DLP @ Cleveland today-more on that later!).
    Point is- I like the movie more on this 4th viewing than I did on my first.
    What a great film! Can't wait for III!
  9. Master_MayimNaar Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Well, we appreciate how well it went off and how everyone came together for a good time. Hopefully this can become something of a commonality as we go. We had a good time as well and found it a nice way to spend a Friday night.
  10. Luukeskywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, thanks very much Colin and Dana.
  11. jedibri Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yeah man it was great!
  12. Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm sooo jealous. But seriously, I'm glad everyone had a great time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.