main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Boo Hope (One-post Animaniacs! crossover)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Drabbo_Fett, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drabbo_Fett

Drabbo_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2003
    A Boo Hope

Ben Kenobi looked down at the bustling desert city below. "Mos Eisley spaceport," he told his new charge. "You'll never find a more dangerous hive of scum and villainy." He scratched his beard. "Well, maybe Mos Espa, Mos Def, Mos Tliar-Mliss, North Tatooine City of course." He walked back toward the speeder. "And there are many worse places on some of the other worlds I've visited. On second thought, Mos Eisley's not so bad, Booke, but be careful and do avoid the water."

Booke Skywalker brushed the dust off his white tunic as he and Ben descended from the street outside. The cantina was filled with all kinds of beings Booke had never even imagined. Some were massive, others tiny. Some had fur or scales, while others were completely bald. Oddly, though, he seemed to be the only one in the room with feathers.

"Hey!" the man behind the counter yelled. "We don't serve your kind in here!"

Booke tilted his head and blinked.

"We don't serve chickens in here!" the bartender clarified.

Ben waved his hand. "There are no chickens in here. This is just a simple farmboy."

"Oh," the bartender said, "well, umm, that's okay then. What'll ya have?"

Ben ordered a corn smoothie for Booke and told him to stay by the bar. "I must find us a pilot."

Booke was watching him when there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see a short human and tall alien glaring at him. "My friend doesn't like you," he hissed. Booke shrugged and started to turn around. The man grabbed his shoulder and spun him back. "I don't like you either!"

"Neither do I," the bartender added as he walked past to serve another customer.

"Me either," an alien said.

"Or me."

"Not I."

"Anyway," the little man screamed, "my friend and I think you're a giant chicken! What do you say to that, hmm?"

"Bkaw?"

The little man kicked Booke away and both he and his friend drew blasters. Just as they were about to fire, Ben stood between them and Booke. There was a brief flash of light, and they were clutching where their arms used to be. The little man started whimpering, and the alien screamed and ran.

Ben deactivated his lightsaber and turned to Booke. "Must be my disarming personality."

"Oi! That'll be thirty creds," the bartender said.

"Oh, of course," Ben said, handing over the credits. "Sorry about the mess."

"Who cares about that? It's thirty for that awful joke!"

"Ah." Ben turned to his charge. "Booke, Chewbacca here is the first mate on a ship that..."

The little man stood up. "He's a giant chicken, I tell you, a giant chicken!" he screamed. Before Ben could reach him, he grabbed Booke's tunic and tore it off. "See, I told you so!"

Ben tried to wave it away, but no one was paying him any attention. "Get him!" the bartender yelled as he leaped over the counter.

Panicked, Booke ran from the cantina, and almost every human and alien in the place rushed out in pursuit.

Once the place was nearly empty, Chewbacca growled.

"Yes, I knew," Ben said, "but that giant chicken is our last hope. Well, there is one other, but she's a giant chicken too."

Booke hid in a doorway as the cantina patrons ran past. After a while, the streets were silent again. Booke stepped out, right into the midst of a stormtrooper patrol. "Chicken!" the leader said. "Capture it!" Booke flapped his wings as he leaped over their heads and landed several yards away. He ran, the troopers chasing him.

"You wear a disguise to look like human guys. But you're not a man, you're a chicken, Boo."

2. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] That was really funny! I love the Animaniacs!

Great job!

3. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    man I always felt bad for Chicken Boo. . .

anybody know if they would ever be putting the Animainiacs on DVD?

I miss that show. . . .

4. Drabbo_Fett

Feb 5, 2003
    Thanks, I'm glad people like it.

5. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, that's got to be one of the oddest stories I've ever read...

LOL, though. :)

I especially liked... "Well, except Mos Epsa, Mos Def..." etc. :)

6. Drabbo_Fett

Feb 5, 2003
    Oh, that was far from the oddest I've ever written. [Shortly after posting this, I found a five-year-old list of Chicken Boo stories I was planning. Right after "A Boo Hope" was "Ally McBoo." That could have been a contender.]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.