A Bowser game

Discussion in 'Games' started by President-JarJar, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. President-JarJar Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Am I the only one who would thinks that Bowser (King Koopa) should get his own spin-off game?

I mean, Wario and Luigi have their own games!

I think that it'd be Unique and Interesting to have an Adventure game Role-playing as "Bowser"!

That'd be an awesome, surprising thing for Nintendo to do!

Locked by request.

2. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Just wondering if you'd like your own "President Jar-Jar's game thoughts" thread, where you could post your game discussion ideas together in the one place, instead of starting multiple threads every day that perhaps don't really have enough interest around here to sustain follow-on discussion?

Just a thought. Everything you're doing is fine, of course, and not actually breaking any rules.

Le me know, and I'll retitle one of your existing threads for you to post new game topics in to your heart's content.

Either that, or perhaps of your own free will you could give your threads time to establish themselves before you up and abandon it for the next game (real or imagined) that pops into your head.

:D
  3. Sithman Chosen One

star 7
  4. Jomero Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think a bowser game would be great. Especially if it played a little bit like Dungeon Keeper. Work on getting minions, taking over a castle, kidnapping princesses, beating off would-be heroes, etc.

Just as long as they don't give him an actual voice. Nintendo RUINED Yoshi for me because of that lame chipmunk voice they gave him.

-Jomero
  5. President-JarJar Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Come one... WHy is everyone giving me a hard time?
    You said it yourself that I'm not breaking the rules, so why is there a problem!?

Anyways,

Nintendo needs to give Bowser his own game next.
  6. Sithman Chosen One

star 7
    "Come one... WHy is everyone giving me a hard time?"

I have no idea. Do you have any ideas?
  7. darth_melvin Jedi Master

star 2
    Now, now. This is a very deep topic, here - one I've pondered for many a moon. I predict this thread will easily top 1000 posts.
  8. Sithman Chosen One

star 7
    Agreed. We should all be in awe that we could be in the first 10 posts of such a thread. But if you don't manage to participate in this awesome thread, do not dispair. In his short, 15 day stay here at the Games forum, our friend PresidentJar-Jar (or is it Yoshi re-incarnate?) has cooked up nothing short of 13 threads just as amazing and awesome as this one.

So, if you'd like to join in the magic, please check out one our friend PresidentJar-Jar's other smash-hit threads!!! :) :)

Try here!
    Or here!
    Or here.
    Here.
    Here.
    Here.
    Here.
    Here.
    Here.
    Here.
    Here.
    Or here! These last two are big hits, obviously!!!
    Check out this way-cool thread too, kids! It's as fun as it is popular!!! :)
  9. JP30ISGOD Jedi Knight

star 1
    THIS THRED IS QEUALITY!!!11!!!1
  10. DarthBobbalot Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    heh, im guessing JP30ISGOD is really sithman in disguise...?
    Love this thread too.
  11. President-JarJar Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Ugh, SOMEBODY Lock this thread, I rather it be locked than people to continue to nit-pick because they are lonely.

Lock This!

12. Sithman Chosen One

star 7
    "...because they are lonely."

And of course, that's definitely not why you are posting new topics on a Star Wars internet forum all the time and upping your threads so people will respond to them. Definitely not.
  13. President-JarJar Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I am not Lonely Sithman. It's a free country is it not? You are only a year older than me and you act as if you are "Sith Almighty", and that it makes you cool, and other people jump on the bandwagon to nit-pick so they act cool and jump down the spine of a "Newbie" like me.

If you do not like this thread so, then why bother posting in it? If it's so BAD... then why be around something "Bad"... yea... just let the Mod lock this. Word.

I was wanting to discuss about this "Bowser" idea because I thought it was really neat.
    This IS, AFTERALL... A GameBoard.

Moderator, please lock this. I was not trying to start a debate.

Thanks. :)
  14. Sithman Chosen One

star 7
    Bad Sithman. Bad Sithman. Go get the big moderator (Despite the fact that our very own moderator was the one who started the dissing in this thread [face_laugh] ). He'd better watch it though. With my AC powers and title, I can un-mod him and then kick you off the internet forever. You better watch your attitude, young'n.
  15. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Sithman, there is no need to be so bossy.

As I wrote in my first post there is nothing technically wrong with this thread. I provided a couple of alternatives, and PJJ hasn't started a new thread since.

It seems he may be slowing down the rate of new threads, which is great.

Now, everyone hold hands and play nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.