main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Boy changed to a Man! A/P

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ChewbacaRocks, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    Great update.=D=

2. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004

"And your word's shot to hell now don't you think?" he said and saw the look of shock on her porcelain face.

He's got a point. Break it off Padme!

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm stunned Padme would consider doing anything but breaking her engagement. She loves Anakin!

Something tells me things aren't going to go the way she hopes.

Great update

=D= =D==D= =D=

4. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    :confused: Padme!! Have you lost your mind? Anakin or Palo... Palo or Anakin... Hmmm... To me, the choice seems clear! =P~

Great update - even though I definitely know who Padme should be with, I could see her having an attack of guilt and questioning herself. It seems very in-character.

Look forward to more!

5. Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker

Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2005
    Thank you for the PM!!
    Padme, what are you doing? I hope she breaks up with Palo very soon. And I think that Anakin will wait for her....

6. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Ahhh Padme!!! Now is not the time to go all stupid!! Anakin...you must be with Anakin! Crud. Now I'm all tense so you have to post more soon!

7. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Hey Padme. I have a little bit of advice for you my dear....

STICK WITH ANAKIN!!!

That is all.

-Commander Tharen-

8. MariaMaxwell

MariaMaxwell Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2005
    Evil cliffie!

9. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    PadwanKayla: trust me, the good part is here.

jmsbndgrl:
    You will find out now!!!

ani-eyes:
    I would not be so sure!

JediArym:
    Trust me; it will not be like The Notebook.[face_shame_on_you]

wkmaksar:
    Don't they always make stories better!:)

Star_Angel: I loved your song. It was very cute.

light- : Thanks

sithhappens6:
    Thanks

skywalkerlover00:
    I'll think about it!

LeiaPadmeSkywalker :
    Here is your post.

Anakin_Heartbreaker: Thanks, and I totally agree.

michaellover:
    She might die...but that might have something to do with her head.

Amidala66: Padme is lacking common sense.

WendyGage :
    Thanks.

Darth-Buddy: Thanks

mixza: That is what I would do.

KELIA: They are not going the way she wants.

VA_Parky: The choice seems clear to me too.

Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker:
    I think he will too.

ANAKINSBABY: Here you go!

MoeTharen: I agree!

MariaMaxwell: Sorry.

Everyone: Thank you all for your great comments, and I am glad you are all enjoying! Here is your next post!

Previously

As Padme walked away and was safely inside the retreat, she let everything she was feeling burst out. She went over and sat on a couch for a moment as she tried to calm herself down, but every time she tried she was reminded of everything that she had just said to the man she loved. The look in his eyes when she told him that she had to return to Palo would be engraved in her mind forever.

After about five minutes, Padme headed back to her bedroom to go talk to her fiance, the man she wasn't even sure she still loved.

~~~

As Padme reached her room where her fiance was surly waiting she wiped her eyes, and took a deep breath as she walked into the room.

~~~

Anakin didn't want her to go; he was holding himself back from running after her, just hoping that she would call it off with Palo. But, he wasn't getting his hopes up.

~~~

"Palo? What are you doing here?" Padme called as she entered her room.

"I came when you didn't call last night. Padme, my love what happened, why are you so upset?" he asked as he ran up to her and took her small frame into his arms.

"Yes, I'm fine. But Palo we need to talk." she said as she squirmed out of his arms and sat down on her bed.

"What is it sweetheart? Is there something I need to know?" he asked even though he already knew her response.

"Yes...well, Anakin and I slept with each other." she said trying not to look him in the eye.

"You what? How could you do this to me?" he said loudly trying to act shocked.

"I'm so sorry," Padme interrupted. "But we just got caught up in the moment; I swear though that I don't have feelings for him."

"How can you lie to my face like that." he yelled at her as she soon began to back way from him in fear.

"Palo..." she couldn't finish as Palo slapped her across the face. He soon pinned her to the bed and began to make bruises on her arms.

"Palo stop, you're hurting me."

"I'm hurting you? This is far less pain then you deserve Padme, acting like you don't have feelings for that...that boy! How could you do this to me, you of all people?"

"I don't have feelings for him, I swear ahh..." Padme yelped as he slapped her across the face.

"Please help me, someone please help me...", she said as she took another hard slap across the face.

~~~

Anakin could sense that something was not right, so he ran from the porch and headed to Padme's room where he sensed that something terrible was happening.

~~~

Padme soon wiggled out of his grasp and ran to the other side of the room and grabbed a pair of scissors that were in her night stand.
    "Get away from me; I swear if you touch me I will stab you."

"Padme," Palo soothed as he walked towards her very carefully, "I'm sorry, I just don't like you being around him."

"Well Palo, I don't think that this is going to work. If you can't handle me eve

10. sithhappens6

sithhappens6 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 7, 2006
    Ohhh!! That was awsome. Thanks for the pm and the link. Keep up the great work .)

11. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    So somebody else is enjoying the fun of the evil cliffie....:p

Great update! Palo needs to die, Anakin has my permission to go darkside on him. :D

I hope Padme will be alright. [face_worried] How did Palo know she was pregnant? [face_thinking]

12. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    Padme sounds very confused. First she tells Palo she has no feelings for Anakin even though she has slept with him, then she says she loves Anakin and it's over with Palo! Now, she has been stabbed by Palo! No, say it isn't so!!

And yes, how does Palo know Padme is with child so soon after??

Ah, you have left us with so many questions.

Great cliffie there but of course, now you must update soon!

13. wkmaksar

wkmaksar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    Are those stainless steel scissors safety scissors?

14. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
  15. ani-eyes

ani-eyes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2006
    Uhhhhhhhh panicking here!!!! That did not look good!!! She's going to be alright, right???? And the baby???

I say again, die Palo die :mad:!!! Poor Anakin, he's got alot 2 deal with!! And poor Padme 2 now I think about it. Getting stabbed with a pair of scissors has got to hurt!

Gr8 update =D=! Evil cliffie[face_frustrated]! Thaks 4 PM! Hope for more soon....[face_praying]

16. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Noooooooo!! You can't stop there!! :eek:

Well, I can take some comfort in the fact that Palo is about to D-I-E! [face_skull] [face_skull] Yep, the last thing he's going to see is the business end of a light saber, methinks. [face_devil]

Great update! And thank you so much for the PM! =D=

17. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    [face_worried] [face_tired] :oops: [face_hypnotized] [face_thinking] :( WOW!!!!!padme pregnant?????padme being stabbed?is she dead??????I need to knwwwwww,a very evil cliffe!!!!great update,i never expected tht at all!!!!!

18. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    dont be so mean!! waht's this about Padme being stabbed?? losing the baby?? are you honestly going to tell me that you wont cut Palo into little pieces and trowing him into a lake to serve as fishfood???!!!

19. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    You can't just leave us hanging!! I just hope Padme will be OK. [face_praying]

We know Palo knew Anakin and Padme slept together but how
    did he come to the conclusion that she's pregnant??? :confused:

20. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Well, Palo turned into quite the ******* didn't he?

I'm glad Anakin got there - hopefully he'll be able to teach him a thing or two and save Padme.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

21. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    :eek: Oh?My?God. Palo, you little *****:mad: :mad: :mad: .

Padmé better be okay, and the baby to, or you will have one pissed of Jedi on your tail[face_skull] .
    And some very pissed of readers to, for that matter.
    I wonder how he knew that she was pregnant, please tell me that he isn?t a Sith[face_thinking] .

Well, I guess only time will tell.

Thank you so much for the pm@};- [:D] @};- and I need to know how this will go so I need more soon[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] .

22. jainaka

jainaka Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2005
    hi!
    I just started to read your story! It´s great, I love romance!
    Could you please send me the extended version of they first night together.

23. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    "Yes...well, Anakin and I slept with each other." she said trying not to look him in the eye.

That's putting it bluntly. :p

"Palo stop, you're hurting me."

"I'm hurting you? This is far less pain then you deserve Padme, acting like you don't have feelings for that...that boy! How could you do this to me, you of all people?"

The dream!!! :eek:

"Well Palo, I don't think that this is going to work. If you can't handle me even talking to other men than what am I supposed to do, be locked up forever? I'm sorry, but I love Anakin, and that is final, it's over." she said to him straight forward.

You go girl! [face_dancing]

"It's not over," Palo said while grabbing Padme by the waist and pointing the scissors to her stomach. "I knew that you and that Jedi slept together, and I know something else too. You're pregnant with his baby, but not for long."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The only thing Padme could do was stare into the eyes of the one man she truly loved and whisper to him, "Anakin...I...love...you..." before she fell into a peaceful slumber that Anakin was sure she would never awake.

NO! NO! NO! NO! :_|

More? [face_batting]

-Commander Tharen-

24. LeiaPadmeSkywalker

LeiaPadmeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2004
    Palo is bad news
    I would like to kick him where it hurts.
    Great post

25. Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker

Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2005
    Thank you for the PM!

Anakin? Please go Dark Side on him! And what an evil clifhanger! Please post more! And soon.....can't wait!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.