main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Boy's Dream: With the Queen (Anakin/Padmé, Obi Wan) COMPLETED - Cover Art Added

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darksideyesplease, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    [image=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/aniamidatabank/buttons/8.gif]

I know I have about a trillion other stories WIP, so whats one more, eh?

Title: A Boy's Dream: With the Queen

Genre: Alternate Universe

Characters: Queen Padmé Amidala, Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Original Characters.

Notes/Summary: The events of TPM occured. Five years later Padme is in her second term as Queen of the Naboo and her life is in danger once more. The Jedi send a fourteen year old Anakin Skywalker and his Master, Obi Wan Kenobi to Naboo to be her Jedi protectors. To clarify Padme is nineteen years old, Anakin is fourteen years old. This story will mostly deal with Anakin's love for Padme but the age difference hindering all things.

Warning While I believe the story will remain in the realm of PG as far as written content goes, please do understand that there will be flirtacious scenes between a 14 year old Anakin and a 19 year old Padme. It will not be overly sexed or done in any capacity and there will be no hinting of them having a relationship in a sexual capacity. While there might be some sexual tones in the story, it will not really revolve around Anakin as he is underage. I just want to explain this to anyone who might feel a bit sensative to any issues, as this is not Anakin at the Neverland Ranch. But if you feel you still might be offended please do not go any further and I assure you I will stay within the rules of the forums.

Chapter 1 coming up...

[image=http://imagehost.darkernet.co.uk/i/Boysdream.jpg]

2. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    Chapter 1
    Remembering the Queen

Today was Anakin Skywalker?s fourteenth life-day. He and Master Obi Wan were supposed to leave the Temple this day and he was going to pick out the most wizard engine for his Jedi star fighter.

Instead he found himself stuck all alone in their quarters within the Temple watching the holonet. Master Kenobi had been asked to attend a special council meeting. Needless to say Anakin was disappointed but not surprised. Nothing ever seemed to go his way.

He flipped through the limited number of stations and found nothing of interest. Within the Temple there wasn?t much of a selection. Nothing of any entertainment value to a fourteen year old boy at least.

?Oh forget it.? He mumbled as he reached to turn off the projection. Then he saw her. The station had just switched signals and was now picking up an urgent speech from the reigning Queen of Naboo. Queen Padmé Amidala stood in front of a podium as he addressed her people.

She wore the ceremonial face paint and a long flowing black and silver dress. Her hair was up in such a way it seemed as though if she were to let it down, it would go on forever.

Anakin looked closely at the image. It was no decoy within the robes of the Queen. It was definitely her. It was his Padmé; the girl of his dreams.

He noticed she was no longer a girl. Even under the make-up and cumbersome dress, she was a woman. Her face was more matured than Anakin remembered yet the unrivaled beauty remained the same.

She was an exquisite woman, while Anakin was a still growing boy. He had sprouted quickly after coming to the Temple leaving his body awkward to say the very least. His arms dangled farther than he thought they should. His legs reminded him of some sort of bird that would fly in the skies.

Not only did his body feel awkward but also the images in his head had changed. His thoughts about Padmé had changed over the last two years or so. Even it was on the holonet, this was the first time he had seen her in nearly five years. His dreams were accurate, his memory still holding on to the image of his angel.

Queen Amidala continued giving her speech as Anakin stared on. His eyes filled with a boy?s lust as he thought of what she might look like without the make-up. He laughed to himself, without the dress more specifically.

?The threat on my life will not change my resolve.?

Anakin snapped out of his trance as he heard her say those words. His thoughts strayed from the fantasy that lingered everyday in his mind. He stood up from his seat on his mattress and anger grew within side him; a boyish anger but an undaunted anger none-the-less.

The door to the room opened as Anakin?s attention could not be diverted from the Queen speaking. His fists were clenched tightly as he gritted his teeth as she went back of the events of the previous day.

Obi Wan Kenobi had entered their quarters after attending the council meeting. He walked in and noticed what Anakin was watching and placed his hand on his shoulder. He hadn?t wanted the boy to find out like this.

?Blasted technology.? Obi Wan mumbled before turning off the holonet.

Anakin continued to look forward as if he were still watching something.

?Anakin!? Obi Wan shook him by the shoulder. ?Anakin!?

Anakin finally looked up to his master. His eyes narrowed as he stared up at his mentor.

?Anakin, I didn?t want you to find out this way. That is what the council meeting was about.? Kenobi said as he directed him back to the mattress and both sat down to continue the conversation.

?The meeting was about Padmé?? Anakin?s voice cracked.

?Queen Amidala yes.? Obi Wan corrected him. ?Because our ?heroics? as the Nubian people say, we have been requested by the sovereignty of Naboo to protect the Queen from any further attacks.?

Anakin stood up, a huge smile accompanying him.

?That?s? that?s terrific.? He stumbled over his words.

?Don?t get too excited Anakin, remember a Jedi?? Obi Wan began another lecture before

3. mmfcfa

mmfcfa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2005
    Just discovered your story.:)

Very nice start. Wow, Anakin is alot younger here. Padme is not even going to entertain the idea of them being together as a couple because of his age - or will she?[face_thinking]

Be careful how you handle this one. Add me to your PM list.=D=

4. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Oh, i love this so far. Can't wait to see where this goes!:D

please pm me when you update!

thanks[face_peace]

5. dtdang2

dtdang2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    I likey likey. Great start, darkside.

Pleas PM me when you post this story again please? [face_praying]

6. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Yay! Another story by darksideyesplease! Thank you for the PM!!! [:D] :) Fantastic start!!!! A post TPM AU, huh? This promises to be interesting.

I am really liking this so far...except when Panaka came into the picture, I started seeing a little red :mad: He told Palps about A/P marriage, the tratior!! I like his nephew Captian Typho better. :p But I can tolerate Panaka...I just won't think about what I read in his bio on Wikipedia.org. (the above mentioned) ;)

=D= Bravo!

7. JediMindTrick000

JediMindTrick000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2004
    Definitely like the start and definitely like where it's going. For some reason, I really liked the line...

?Blasted technology.? Obi Wan mumbled before turning off the holonet.

Just like his luck with technology, wasn't it?

Great job, my friend.

8. flyingcolours

flyingcolours Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2005
    Great start! I can't wait to see where this is leading... please PM me when you update :)

9. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Thanks for the PM! I am already liking this!

10. Jen_Skywalker16

Jen_Skywalker16 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2004
    I very nice start and thanks for the PM I like stories with a young still sweet Anakin. I can't wait to read the next chapter hehe ^.^U it looks like I am hook on another one of your storys

Update Soon!:)

11. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Awww...a soothing presence in heading her way. [face_love]

It will be interesting to see how this goes given the age difference.

Great start. Of course, this is not just another fic for you to write, its another fic for me to read. :p ;)

As always, PM me when you update. :)

12. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    mmfcfa - Yeah, I'll have to be very careful how I do this fic because of their age, I don't want it to turn into some sort of twisted Michael Jackson at the neverland ranch story. I think in Chapter 3 people might be a little shocked tho as to Padme's future as far as relationships go. I'll be sure to PM you.

iLoveAnakin7 - It can only go one place with me writing it... to a dark and disturbing place. I'll be sure to PM you.

dtdang2 - Thanks glad you like it. I'll be sure to PM you.

Galactic_Girl - Well I don't know about Panaka being a traitor in this story, he is going to be good guy in this story though, I can assure you of that. I'm glad you liked the beginning, I have never done a story when Anakin is still a child really besides Altered Beginning and I made Padme about the same age, so this will be completely different. I hope it will be interesting too, I have some cool ideas.

JediMindTrick000 - Yea, blasted technology, gotta hate it. Glad you liked it, and hopefully I can keep it interesting.

flyingcolours
    - thanks much, I'll be sure to PM you.

Ladynaye - I thought you might.

Jen_Skywalker16 - Yea we get some more sweetness and its between Padme and Anakin in the next chapter, it's kinda one of those situations where you go... AWWWWW. Mostly likely i'll put up Chapter 2 tommorrow, I want to get chater 3 written first.

jmsbndgrl - Well we know you can't stay away from my stories. I'll try to leave my darkside tendencies out of this story, but you know it won't last for long. **cackle**

Note: I have chapter 2 written and I'm pleased with it, so I'll mostly likely post in the morning, maybe I can draw in a few more readers before then. [face_mischief]

13. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    it was as if a shooting star was coming from the heavens sent by an angel to protect her from those who wished to harm her. That is my favorite line. Its very poetic.

I love this. [face_love]

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    :) This looks great.

15. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    , maybe I can draw in a few more readers before then.

I'm drawn in!!!!! And sitting hear waiting for you signature twists!!!:D I love them! It's like waiting for that scary(I hate clowns!) jack-in-the box to jump out. It scares the hell out of you and takes you by suprise but you just close the lid and start turning the crank all over again!

Post soon please!!!

16. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Very nice start. Like the premise. Curious to see where you till this. Don't keep us waiting too long for Chap 2! :)

17. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    FelsGoddess - Thanks, you are too sweet [face_love]

Sara_Kenobi
    - Thanks, I'm crossing my fingers that I can keep it up.

HandmaidenVeme - Responses like this are a main reason why I continue to write stories here. Thanks for the kind words and yes I'm sure there will be a twist or two along the way, maybe one not even too far away.

JediMasterRev
    - Yea, this will be one of those sneaky type of stories, interesting but maybe not totally satisfactory because we all know we can't get what we want... which is mush.

chapter 2 coming up shortly....

18. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Thanks for letting me know about this Darkside!! There can never be to many fics by you, at least in my opinion!!

Love it already! I think the time frame and their ages will be quite interesting. Of course I'm already preparing myself for everyone to be miserable or dead!![face_laugh]

Please PM me when you update....thanks!

19. lori71

lori71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    I remember what boys were like when I was 14....this should be good! [face_laugh]

20. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    ANAKINSBABY - Miserable and dead... I guess that is my lot in life.

lori71 - Exactly, it's been a while since I was 14 but seeing as how I still have the mentality of a 14 year old, I should be able to write this pretty well.. hah..

okay, so here's Chapter 2....

Chapter 2
    Reuniting with the Queen

Padmé awoke at the sound of her office door creeping open. Her left eyelid shot open as she wondered if anyone could have got past her stationed guards. She was relieved to see Captain Panaka entering the room.

Padmé brought herself to her feet trying to pass off the fact that she had been sleeping.

?Sleep well your highness?? Panaka said jokingly.

Padmé rubbed the sleep from her eyes and yawned.

?I wasn?t sleeping.? She said rather unconvincingly.

?Of course. Your majesty, the Jedi have arrived.?

?Give me a moment, Captain then you may bring them here.?

Panaka nodded to her order and left the room once again. Padmé didn?t know why but she found herself running to the mirror on the far side of the room to make sure she looked decent. She ran her hands on top of her chocolate hair which was tied up in the back, hiding its length. She flattened the strands above her brow and checked to make sure her blush was still intact after her nap.

She turned quickly as the doors opened again and Panaka led the two Jedi in. Padmé gasped at who she saw. A radiant smile came across her face as Obi Wan Kenobi approached. She noticed a young man standing several feet behind him, obviously a bit shy.

?Master Kenobi!? She exclaimed. She walked hastily over to him as he bowed to her presence.

?Your majesty, it is a great honor to serve you once again.?

?I?m thrilled that you were the ones the Council decided to send.?

Obi Wan smiled as he looked back to see Anakin hiding behind his hood.

?Padawan!? Obi Wan admonished him. ?Don?t be rude.?

Anakin slowly lowered his hood revealing his widened baby blue eyes. His face looked as though he were a lost bantha cub. He took a few steps forward and stood by his master.

?Anakin, my goodness you?ve gotten so tall.? Padmé took notice that she barely recognized the boy who gave her the japor snippet five years ago.

Anakin?s cheeks blushed beet red as he looked away from the Queen in all his shyness. He finally mustered the courage to look at her once more and bowed.

?It?s a tremendous honor to serve you again, your highness.? Anakin tried his best to be professional but it sounded more as if he were mocking Obi Wan.

?I wish the circumstances were different for this reunion.? Padmé said as he walked behind her desk and took a seat. She motioned for Obi Wan and Anakin to sit down as well.

?Indeed.? Obi Wan nodded as he sat down in one of two chairs.

Anakin was almost afraid to move in her presence. He finally went to take his seat and tripped over his own footing and fell face first into the brown tile flooring of the office.

?Oh my.? Padmé stood up to get a view of Anakin. ?Are you okay??

Anakin pulled himself up quickly. He was embarrassed beyond belief. He brushed himself off confidently though and laughed.

?I meant to do that.? He chuckled. ?So much tension in the room.?

Obi Wan shook his head at his padawan?s apparent lie.

?Well did you also intend for your nose to bleed?? Kenobi pointed out.

A small drop of blood fell from his nose and landed on his cloak. Anakin wiped his nose with his right hand that left a crimson trail up to his wrist.

?Captain Panaka, can you get the first aid kit?? Padmé asked her loyal bodyguard.

Panaka nodded and left her office to seek some medicine. Anakin took his seat finally as he tried to act as if everything was normal.

?I am grateful for you two coming here, but I don?t believe the threats are that serious. I just need to know who?s trying to kill me.? Padmé said, directing her sentence towards Obi Wan.

?I understand your concern but we are here to protect you, not to start an investigation.?

?I?ll fin

21. lori71

lori71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Doh! :oops: Yup...that's just the way I remember them!

I'm really enjoying this. Can't wait for the next update!

Lori

22. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Anakin's making a fool out of himself. I loved that he tried to cover it up by saying he meant to do that so that the tension would break. :rolleyes:

Poor Ani, he's too young to be with the queen. He's going to have to accept it, even though I'm pretty sure he isn't going to. ;)

23. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    [face_laugh] Poor Ani! I have five male cousins, three of which are going through this same age phase. Yup, all three are clumsy, feel akward at times and like to show-off. :)

Hmm...[face_thinking] it seems Ani is two out of three of my above mentioned traits. Can I safely assume that the showing off comes later? o_O:p.

=D= Wonderful representation of the 14 yr old boy and his mind. It seems the fun is just beginning. I am looking forward to more. =D=

24. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Poor Ani!! :_| He is still so young!!

25. dtdang2

dtdang2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    You did a great job showing Anakin at 14 years old--very awkward and clumsy. I laughed so hard reading this story. There's a sweetness to the A/P relationship here, and it's very refreshing. Keep up the good work, and promise me you won't kill anybody, okay?[face_praying] ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.