main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Brand New Day (SJRS May/June Challenge)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Love Luke's concerns and worries about reestablishing a New Jedi Order. =D= Very much in character and understandable as well. Woot! I love the time-span you have here. Much, much easier to grapple with. :p

I'm putting this on my watch-list. [face_dancing]

AzureAngel2 and Hazel like this.
  3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I am also in. Should be a less stressful week in the kindergarten than last week. No pyjama parties & zoo visits.

So, I would like to travel along to Coruscant with Luke.

Hazel likes this.
  4. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Oooh I'm loving this beginning, gal!! I can't wait to see how you have Luke deal with all that's been placed on his shoulders.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

AzureAngel2, Hazel and Gemma like this.
  5. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    This is a promising start! It's got to be somewhat difficult for Luke, having everyone in constant celebration (probably alcohol-laden, considering it's full of X-wing pilots :p) when he's worried about where to go next from here. Some foreshadowing of redheads on Coruscant... it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Oh my. Luke hasn't read the Holonet very much, has he? At least, if it's anything like the real-world equivalent. I'm sure he can find any number of people who believe they have powers. And more who sign up thinking he's "too hot to be a hermit." ;)

AzureAngel2, Hazel and ginchy like this.
  6. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Great characterization for Luke in this timeframe. Great start (it is a start, right?).

7. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I like how you describe the weight on Luke's shoulders and the many wonderings on in his mind. I too hope this is a start. Tag me, please if you continue.

8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Thanks ladies! I hope this is a start since I have an outline, but I still need to turn it into an actual plot or risk writing a dead, so I ask for a little patience from you.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Two busy RL weeks ahead with the kindergarten summer feast coming up & me doing the stage background painting on my own...

So yes, I will be patient! :D Your Luke is definitely worth it.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.