main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Brand Spankin New Star Wars Starbucks!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Wormie2, Jun 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Wormie - How could you tell?? I'd give the "I'm ovulating" excuse, but PMS beats that any day!

So that's it then! I need my own PC, seeing as how it takes an act of congress to login as a different user in snowland! Sheez!

2. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    Jeez, anyone else here have multiple usernames???

3. Wormie2

Wormie2 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    I'm tellin you, I'm psycic, Trace!

No one besides CA uses an alias, at least that I know of, Jedi15. It's just that QGT and Trace use the same computer and it doesn't give us a login for every post anymore. Noticed that?

4. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Jedi15 - :) No, I only have the one, but QGT and I share a computer. And with the new boards it's a lot easier to post under the wrong name!

I'm thinking of writing a fan fic, though, and may get a new name for that - just in case everybody hates it - LOL!

5. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    And here's another perk! When you post the same thing at the same time as someone else, you can't go back and edit after 15 or 20 minutes!

So Wormie, I guess that's a "JINX! - 12345678910!" (remember that silliness from Jr. High - or is that a Southern oddity?)

6. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    No.....we had the same goofiness here too.

I'm resisting the urge to whine...........15 minutes? Awwwwhhhhhh! Ugh!

7. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Okay. Thanks for clearing that up!

8. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Hey WORMIE - what did you do to get your name taken out of bold print in the author column?

9. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    I'm here to cover your back, Wormie. I've set my weapon from stun to kill.
    Trace is right, your name is not highlighted. I think you've been dissed by admin. It's okay, I agreed with you on your thread, so I'll probably get dissed to- like I give a rat's behind. I'll pop a cap in 'em. (There messin' with a boy from the 'hood!!)

Okay, so does anyone else's neighborhood sound like a freakin' war zone tonight? The fireworks are going like crazy here. Great, what a combination- rednecks, alcohol, and fireworks.
    If I post here tomorrow, that'll mean we survived the night with our house intact. I mean, geez, does no one else in our neighborhood have kids to put to bed? Hmm, speaking of popping a cap....maybe that's the solution- unadulterated violence.

The slightly intoxicated QGT is now off to read Emmadala's bedtime stories. "Goodnight Moon" may never be the same again.

10. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Actually, my neighborhood is pretty quiet. But that's probably because I live in the country.

11. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    so where is this signiture thing comign from???

hmmm i now have to do the poll.

1. Favorite character?
    don't really have one...if i had to choose...R2D2..he just surpasses his well mechanical constraints and shows real compassion...im serious..

2. Favorite alien race?
    Mon Calamari...or the Sullustions..

3. Favorite minor character?
    Definatly have to me Wedge Antilles..my man is can fly planes...

4. Favorite large ship?
    The Falcon no contest

5. Favorite small ship?
    X-wing mainly because they are the ships that killed two death stars..

6. Favorite villian?
    Bib Fortuna!! no really Vader...who is more evil..

7. Favorite one liner?
    Why you stuffed up half-wit scruffy looking nerf-hearder....!! come on..the best insult in the know galaxy..(btw i don't know if that is totally acurate..

8. Best dramatic entrance?
    i'd have to say the introduction of Ben Kenobi..man the krayt dragon sound will chill my bones forever..

9. Favorite land battle?
    stuck in between hoth and the battle for naboo

10. Favorite space battle
    Always and forever..the battle for the Yavin the death of the first ds..always gets me...man can't stand the tension..

Least Favorite Character?
    ok so i don't have a least fav character in the movies ...that **************** (yes not a real word..) Borsk Fey'la...

Favorite Lightsaber Battle?
    the one between Obi Wan and Vader on the first death star for significance..

DARth Maul vs. Obi Wan and Qui Gon in TPM for effect..

Favorite Scene?
    Twin Suns

Favorite SW Soundtrack?
    Luke and leia and Twin suns

ok talk to ya'll later...

May the force be with you always../

12. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    BTW, I think we have someone MIA/AWOL. Where is Callie these days?!?
    We need to raise a fund collection and send Boba Fett to find her (no disintegrations, of course).

13. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Commander Antilles, Jedi Callie has been visiting the Callista Fans thread recently.

14. Commander Antilles

Jul 21, 1999
    I meant the Starbucks threads, Jedi15

15. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    Ohhhhh great! The drunk whose weaving around with his kid in is arms, trying to put her bed, is talking about his moronic neighbors? QGT, I just don't know what to say!

If the admins were ticked at me last night, Trace, they seem to have gotten over it. Looks like my names in bold to me.

But hey! Thanks for all the support, but let's ignore that thread now, ok? I was in a particularly irritated mood that night, and my name no doubt ended up at the top of Chyren's hit list. Let's not give him any more ammo, ok?

I'll tell you this, though. We've discovered a secret the admins were hoping would take us more time; they can't close or move threads! Go figure! Heheheheheheheheeeeeeee......Ooooops! Bet we can still get banned, though.

16. Commander Antilles

Jul 21, 1999
    No, the admins can delete threads, Wormie. Someone posted a thread with the F word in the title over in Community, and got a permanent ban from Chyren as a result.

17. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    Ohhhh...that's not good! It wasn't me! I swear it wasn't me! You can type the F word here? Oh oh oh...can a borrow one of your aliases....I feel the need to experiment.

18. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Hi! I'm here, I'm here. And I leave in 3 days! Will be back before I go to say goodbye. =)

19. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Does anyone know any cures for hangovers??

Actually, it's the repercussions of a sneak-attack by aliens from the planet Absolut.

CA: Speaking of AWOL, where's GAT?? I haven't seen him here yet.

BTW, CA, Trace and I have a question for you. In ANH, according to the book, the pilot that Luke talks to during the briefing is supposed to be Wedge. In the movie, though, the guy sitting next to Luke doesn't appear to be Dennis Lawson. Or is it?? Help us CA, you're our only hope.

Wormie: Who's afraid of the big, bad admin.? This dude who's been on your back is just mad because we feel his server is inferior. Hmm...
    Server envy.... there's a new one for the computer age. This comment brought to you by the First Amendment.

Anyone want to continue the Trivia Game or have we all grown tired of it? Better yet, check Express for the latest Trivia questions and prizes, that'll at least keep our thread alive over there.

Hallelujah!! Holy ****- Where's the Tylenol??

20. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    Oooooooo, QGT came to the right place! I am just filled with useless information today.

Cure for hangovers;

Actually, scientist have been unable to find a cure. A 'bit of the hair of the dog that bit you' seems to help with the headache, along with ibuprophin...although you risk liver damage with that one. See, a hangover is caused by slight levels of alcohol poisoning and dehydration. Your liver is already effected due to the lack of water, so you run a risk treating your headache with pain killers. Best solution; don't drink! Viable solution; the clearer the alcohol, the less likely you are to suffer from a hangover. The darker the drink, the more congeners. (Congeners are the extra ingrediants that darken the alcohol.) Those are what really cause your sickness. Eat before you drink and drink some water while your drinking. These are the only ways to avoid a hangover.

Ok, next question. Why go to CA? I can help you!

The guy you saw was the original actor. Denis Lawson assumed the role when the first guy got sick or something.

T!!!! Don't go! Ok, go. Don't go! Ok, go. Don't go! Ahhhhh.....darnit! Go! Have a great time. Come back!

I'm not afraid of the admins! Ok, I'm a liar. I'm afraid of the admins! He's mean, QGT! That Chyren guy is mean!

Ok, you southern people, you! I wanna know somethin! How dumb can a person be!?!? Listen to this;

A 38 year old man was electrocuted in Okolona, KY, in May while digging in his backyard. According to a deputy coroner, the man received a mild shock while using a tiler and thought the thing to do was to grab a spade and dig down deeper to find out what shocked him.

Hmmmmm..........inbreeding.

21. Commander Antilles

Jul 21, 1999
    Wormie beat me to it...

22. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    Howsit feel to be useless? Oooops, that's not nice. Isa just kidding.

Notice I spelled his name right? I'm tellin ya, I'm on a role. Shoot me another question.....come on! I'm hot!

23. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Wormie: Is this going to be a duel where we try and one-up each other on who can find the bigger dumb-a**? Okay, then- here are my contributions- in vivid color!!

http://www.rock103.com/crew/pics/052900.html

and-

http://www.rock103.com/crew/pics/060500.html

click on the link listed below the latter picture and read the full article- it's a hoot!

24. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    Ooooooohhhhhhhhh........the PR dept at Budwesier is going to be working over time trying to bury that story.

It's not fair though, QGT. You've got a bigger pool of morons to pull from!

25. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    Ok, I found another one.

Pamela Oliver, 39, was arrested in April in Des Moines, Iowa, and charged with assault for convincing three complete strangers on the street to go beat up her husband, without pay, which they did.

Now, I can't decide. Which one is dumber, the woman who thought she'd get away with that, or the guys who were dumb enough to do it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.