main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Brand Spankin New Star Wars Starbucks!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Wormie2, Jun 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wormie2

Wormie2 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    Obligatory Memorial

Our dearest, Tim. How shall we manage life without thee? Oh, what a wonder of a man he was. Father, husband, friend. A good man. A just man. Albeit a Christmas light obsessive and it was that string of multi colored glass that was his undoing. Who could have foretold that being hung upside down by twinkling santa lights could so quickly extinguish all that was Tim. We weep for the worlds loss.

2. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    But at least i get the Grover Doll ;)
    he he hehe eh

careful tim, watch out for that loose shingle!

;)

AFI awards last night were cool...Black Hawk Down is alread being nominated for stuff (didn't win..LOTR did) but still so very very cool

:)

3. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Awww, it is cold and rainy out there, isn't it 'hon?

Here - have some hot tea............................it'll relax you...

4. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Oh, how I love being the center of attention. A diva? Moi? Never.

And thank you for the lovely sentiment, my beloved Wormie. But, I'm afraid that it would be a cold day in hell before colored lights grace my house!! It's white or nothin', girlfriend.

And did I detect a glimmer of hope in CA's eyes? Back off, bud. This body is still warm.

And, my dear Jade: I would forgo the pre-planned notion of having Grover buried with me just so you could have him. I know you would take good care of him. I've only had him since I was three, so he's like family to me. (Actually, sad to say, at present I can't find Grover. One of my sister's kids has him somewhere. Time to send in a commando team to rescue his blue butt.)

And that tea sounds lovely, Trace. Wait a bit....it tastes kind of...funny.....kinda like....burned almonds....no.....she wouldn't.....she couldn't....she...she..........

gasp...gasp...choke...choke...gurgle.....

Oh! Look! Skinny women with fake busoms on Skinimax (Cinemax)!!! You never see that kind of thing on Cinemax!!

OK- bedtime, my friends. Goodnight. Better luck next year.

-Tim

5. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Yesterday was the best day of my life.

I went to see Star Wars: The Magic of Myth yesterday, and it was so cool. My mom took all of the pictures, while I was listening to the audio tour. I got some with me and some Stormtroopers, Boba Fett, and a Tuskin Raider. That was cool. :D I almost ran into Boba Fett too. :D :D

I'm still at a loss for words. :D

And it was cool that most of the stuff was discounted. :D

Kadue: Glad to hear that you are safe. It's scary to know that there are fires near you. That happened to us while we were on vacation once. There was a forest fire, and when we went into the park, it was all smokey. I also remember another time where there was a fire behind the hotel across the street from us. (It was in a smaller town... let's just say that I was really scared.

Kat: It's okay, I was beginning to get worried... wonder why they got sent back? Did you get my card?

Tim: Taking down the lights already? :p I got some pictures of our lights, but I'm thinking of taking some more now that it snowed some more. :)

And what am I supossed to do with more Christmas lights?! :p :) :)

6. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    JJJ: Yeah, I made the mistake of heeding the "wisdom" of The Weather Channel's website. They said "Partly Cloudy, high of 41, no rain". At least I got all the stuff off the roof before it starting sprinkling. I normally take the time to carefully put everything up so it will be faster when November rolls around. I normally roll up each strand of lights and tape each loop, and carefully arrange everything in their boxes. Well, this year with cold rain pouring down on me, falling temperatures, and the fact that I lost all feeling in my hands because they were wet and cold, I just piled up the lights as I ripped them off the bushes and threw all the crap in boxes. I'm going to regret that in November. It's going to be like that scene in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation when Clark hands the giant bundle of lights to Rusty and says "little knot". Plus, there was no chance of snow hitting my roof before today, so I never got a chance for that "picture postcard" shot of the house that I've always wanted. What a pisser. Someone please fetch me a drink.

7. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Hey everybody, whats the latest/ Anything exciting going on. Oh and the brittney naked jabba dancer, hehehehehe you may not like her as a singer but she is hot!

8. jade51999

Nov 5, 1999
    Yea but unfortunatley looks is all she has going for her...(now if she ever learned to dance and sing at the same time...naw it'll never happen) Lyp syncin for life ..:)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHy did i choose to be a History major? WHY! b/c i HATE having my family (my dad ) ask me constantly what i'm going to do..and he keeps bringing up the "We're spending soo much money..so much money..." ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

ok end frustration anxiety...maybe i should just forget to mentione that i'm working at the SMithsonian for the 2nd summe in a row...(don't you tink that'll look good on my record?) I HATE this...

:)
    later
    i'm only a sophomore..man this'll suck when i'm a senior!! pray everyone that i get a good paying job..
    Priya

9. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    The Smithsonian sweet, my wife and I are planning on going to see it this summer. Maybe we will see you there. Hey and I wish i had a better paying job. Just remeber everything in history is always behind you.

10. jade51999

Nov 5, 1999
    Cool, let me know when you're coming and i'll tell you what's going on :) (lots n' lots of cools stuff..) for example

American History just got Julia Child's Kitchen :) and my friends in the web dept. are makking a web page for it, but also there may be a temp exhibit where you can see museum workers cataloging it ;) cool eh?!

P

11. Katriel

Katriel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 5, 2000
    Tim left me his flannel. [face_plain]

TIM!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU GOT THE LIGHTS DOWN WITHOUT GETTING HURT!! OH, BUT WAIT! IS THAT A CUT ON YOUR FINGER? :eek: HERE, LET ME GO GET THE BACITRACIN AND A BANDAID FOR YOU!!

//runs like freaking hell to the medicine cabinet and back again

NO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO THANK ME...REALLY. I WANT YOU TO BE WELL.

[Scarlett O'Hara] FLANNEL! Oh Tim you shouldn't have![/Scarlett O'Hara]

Dave Thomas died. Awwwwwww. :*( That's so sad.

Let's see...what's new in my world......

The guy I'm currently seeing is having major surgery tomorrow (I seem to find all the wounded ones). My sister isn't speaking to me again and I have no idea why. Yesterday at work we had a meeting where we were told layoffs will most likely commence within the next three weeks. Life is so much fun.

I'm still in a good mood though. :D

Julia's whole kitchen has been donated? That is WAY cool! I've never been to the Smithsonian. One of these days I will get there.

Schnork!

12. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Okay, so I got some interesting news tonight...

The guy I was in love with for 4 years (high school, QGT and Kat, never fear, LOL!) is currently dating (and has been for several years) a girl with...MY NAME!!! Okay, so I'm seriously freaked out right now. WEIRD!!!

Okay, I'm done. Time for bed. :(

13. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 27, 2000
    Look who's back! It's that little guy who used to hang around and annoy y'all.

Seriously I've been away doing college stuff(I've finally been definitely accepted, by the way), and visiting some really good friends.

How've y'all been over the holidays?

14. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    Welcome back Ben Kenobi!

I have a job interview on Friday. Not too far away, and £15($22)/hour rather than £12 ($18)/hour if I get it. Wooooot!!

15. Katriel

Nov 5, 2000
    Ben, welcome back and congrats on being accepted.

CA, congrats on the interview. Remember all the little people who have supported you for so long.

Do be do be do. I'm tired as can be and a bit down. *sigh* I'll be fine though.

16. jade51999

Nov 5, 1999
    Soo sad! RIP Dave Thomas.....:(

CA good luck!!!! viel gluck!!!

Kat! you must come !! visit! Smithsonian ROCKS!!!

To my JAG watchers!! did you see it!! AHH IT WAS GREAT!!!

X-files grr same ol same ol..why do i bother!!!

Priya

17. Ben Kenobi

Mar 27, 2000
    Good luck CA!

Is Magic of Myth open again? I went there last time it was open, and it was great.

18. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    CA: Wow! Good luck!!

jade: I've only seen parts of a few X-files episodes this season. Just can't seem to get into it and it comes on at the same time as Sex and the City. I saw part of Sunday night's before the baby started yelling for dinner. Hokey plot but Gillian's hair looks GREAT!!

19. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Ben: The Magic of Myth is touring the US now, and it won't be open again until April 5th in NYC. It just closed in Toledo last Saturday. It was so much fun! :D

Poor Dave Thomas! :_|

Hope you do well at the job interview CA

I just finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Very good btw Priya.) Does anyone know when the next one comes out?

20. Ben Kenobi

Mar 27, 2000
    The Black Crows broke up. I'll miss 'em. :(

21. jade51999

Nov 5, 1999
    JT YEa its pretty slow, last sunday's ep was about how htey "might" be able to bring back mulder..but i read soemwhere to not expect him back..+ you had Scully talking to him via e-mail and writing hokey sappy letters back...

it was ok they figured out how to kill the supersoldiers :)

JJJ OK i've been searching the web, but what i've heard so far has been that it will come out in march...but Dark Journey comes out at the end of the month! so i'm excited!

check here
    http://www.i2k.com/~svderark/lexicon/book_op.html

it says temp.. February 2002 i think it may be more of March ish

22. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    NSYNC is no longer in Episode II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to TFN's front page to read the details!

[does the happy dance] :D :D :D :D :D

23. Katriel

Nov 5, 2000
    It's not entirely definite that they're out. I'm sure Uncle George never imagined the outcry that would result from the announcement they would be in it. I love the fact that N'Sync now knows what the real world really thinks of them. Tough luck guys. Go ask the members of New Kids on the Block about that fleeting fame thing....if you can find them.

24. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    [rant]I really never did like the fact that GL said that 'NSync was going to be in the movie. I don't mind some of their songs, but still... they can't sing. (Sorry if anyone here does like them, but they can't.) I've never dreamed of getting an 'NSync CD, I perfer Backstreet Boys over them, but neither is better than Matchbox Twenty or Aerosmith. :D [/rant]

Whoa... The last Survivor was really cool. :)

HAHA!! Late Night with Conan O'Brien obviously doesn't like the fact that 'NSync *might* be in Star Wars. I just saw a short skit that they put together, and they had 'NSync's video of "Pop", then they panned out to show Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper sitting in front of a TV. Darth Vader says: "I don't know... They seem kind of... Gay."

YES!!!! :D :D :D :D

25. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Forget it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.